What kind of HS did y'all go to?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mine was country as hell for the most part about 70% white 25% black and 5% other (mainly Mexicans)
They started a uniform dress code for the County when I entered 9th grade and they added all kinds of minor infractions and mess
We had block scheduling which was boring, but I never had that much homework , so it ended up being a blessing in the long run
can't believe I have already been out for a couple of years now

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
a newly built, state-of-the-art one....whitest public one in CHI. Nationally-ranked...only 3-4 girls got preggers (all sistas :dry:)...ehhbody basically went to college.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My school was terrible, there were atleast 2 fights in the am and when the buses came at the end of the day :sadcam:. A bunch of neighborhood brawls n' shyt and my old ass shop teacher should have just retired. They locked this nicca in the cage where they kept the power tools and turned off the lights on his ass. That nicca was stuck in there until the next morning when the janitors came in. It was all black too, the one kid that acted cacish got his nose broken for no reason one morning and never came back.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fairfax HS in Los Angeles. Your average LA public school with mostly minorties, but we have traditionaly a great basketball team. I played with/against Josh Shipp, Craig Smith, Evan Burns and a few other D1 players.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fairfax HS in Los Angeles. Your average LA public school with mostly minorties, but we have traditionaly a great basketball team. I played with/against Josh Shipp, Craig Smith, Evan Burns and a few other D1 players.

Farmar went there too didn't he?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
A mixture of all races but known for being rich since our school was near the beach (like a 5 minute walk) and having good test scores :manny:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Shiettttt, none of you when to Catholic school? my summer schooling and my last 2 years of high school were catholic, i preferred it much more to public school.

I went for a year and got kicked out

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
there was only two high schools in our district so the population was pretty large for both schools. They actually had to build a 9th grade center just because of that. Very diverse

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I went to Grady High School in Brooklyn New York. My High School was mostly Black with some Hispanic kids.

Nikkas used to complain about the lack of females though, as Grady had FAR more boys than girls, IDK why nikkas was complaining though, when they went to College the ratio would have been more even.

Even as a :flabbynsick: :hamster: nikka it was kinda fun, I wish I was a normal nikka so I could have enjoyed it MUCH more.