I will fukk sumbody up.:win:

4-Barrel+Pistol-1a.jpg

:krs: lmao

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my old lady got a little hot when she looked in the safe last time and noticed the guns had multiplied. that being said, I still gotta get some kinda .357 revolver in my arsenal.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
my old lady got a little hot when she looked in the safe last time and noticed the guns had multiplied. that being said, I still gotta get some kinda .357 revolver in my arsenal.

why upset? she should happy...when the sh*t gets "real" and trust it will... she has a husband that'll be able to hold the fort down and protect your food supply ....possessions and family.
next step is taking her shooting and teaching her how to break down and put back together each of those firearms if need be.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why upset? she should happy...when the sh*t gets "real" and trust it will... she has a husband that'll be able to hold the fort down and protect your food supply ....possessions and family.
next step is taking her shooting and teaching her how to break down and put back together each of those firearms if need be.

we been shooting and she got a FOID card (cuz I made her). she dont know how to take the guns apart tho.