• Total voters

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
ENFJ
Extravert(9%) iNtuitive(41%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)
  • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (9%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (41%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Awww shyt nikka. I have the same personality type as Shakespeare, George Orwell, J.R.R. Tolkein, CS Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Edgar Allen Poe, Kafka, John Milton, Homer, William Blake, Hans Christian Anderson, Vincent Van Gogh, George R.R. Martin, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, John Mayer, Chris Martin Louis, Louis C K. As a writer and artist this is a huge self-esteem boost. Bout to write the fukk out of some shyt.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
ENFJ
Extravert(9%) iNtuitive(41%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)
  • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (9%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (41%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
INFJs can come across as extroverted because they like to help people. I see it's only a slight preference, come on over to our side :youngsabo:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
INFJs can come across as extroverted because they like to help people. I see it's only a slight preference, come on over to our side :youngsabo:

I'm situational. I can get along with ANYBODY...but my natural state is to be to myself, but it's not a bother if I have company. Some parts of me are contradictory like that

I like being apart of a more unique population...lol

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm situational. I can get along with ANYBODY...but my natural state is to be to myself, but it's not a bother if I have company. Some parts of me are contradictory like that

I like being apart of a more unique population...lol
Well then, INFJs are the most unique. Only 1% of the population. :myman:

Introverts aren't anti-social, they just thrive on a slower, lower energy. They observe/think first, then act. High energy environments tire them. They have to break away to recharge. Enjoy solitary activity or a small group of trusted friends.
Extroverts live on fast paced, high energy. They act first, think later. Low energy environments bore them, they need to have excitement to recharge. They enjoy large group activity and a large network of friends.

I just like keeping track of the INFJs lol. It's all in good fun.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(9%) Thinking(12%) Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
apparently my type excels at eating p*ssy
YXGJpoC.png

Say what now? What type is that?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
INTJ, which is what I get almost every time I take one of these tests :ehh:

Though according to the test in the OP, I have a marginal/no preference for judging over perceiving, so some INTP characteristics might apply to me as well

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

According to that 16personalities.com site

Edit: this shyt is spot on for me!

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living
INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.
They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs' word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than INTPs – just don't expect punctual progress reports. People who share the INTP personality type aren't interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy INTPs will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

analysts_Logician_INTP_introduction.png

Wisdom Begins in Wonder
They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but INTPs' thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really INTPs are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when INTP personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When INTPs are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, INTPs will opt to simply move on from a topic before it's ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to INTPs in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the INTP mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves
Further, with Thinking (T) as one of their governing traits, INTPs are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won't find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the INTP personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their Feeling (F) companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as INTPs are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.

The one thing that really holds INTPs back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. INTP personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they've missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge INTPs are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

2. STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

Last edited: