WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STREAMING SERVICE?

WHICH STREAMING SERVICE IS THE BEST?

• NETFLIX

• HULU

• MAX

• PARAMOUNT+

• AMAZON PRIME VIDEO

• DISNEY+

• APPLE TV

• PEACOCK

• STARZ

• OTHER

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I use a Kodi but from all the choices: HBO
HBO gotten a bit flabby and overly reliant on IP, spinoffs and returning shows. They have nothing for the rest of the year

This year was season 4 of True detective
Season 12 of curb
Season 10 of the thrones universe

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
HBO gotten a bit flabby and overly reliant on IP, spinoffs and returning shows. They have nothing for the rest of the year

Season 12 of curb
I dunno man, Industry is starting out really good.

Also, not sure what’s wrong with having shows return. I’m very much looking forward to the fourth season of My Brilliant Friend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I dunno man, Industry is starting out really good.
After that. I will admit I've never seen the show.

edit: and yes the penguin and dune prophecy moved from Max to HBO(probably because it's so barren), but its still IP. i'm sure i'll watch those as well as Euphoria season 3 and the last of us season 2 and white lotus season 3, but i'm ready for a new banger

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
Whatever bootleg site ain't down and no I don't care about no 4k, 1080p is still fine for the free99 you bozos and my PC is gonna upscale the image so fukk off.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
YouTube should be considered part of this group. I know it’s not like the traditional streaming services you put in the poll but they definitely provide enough programming especially variety wise and have movies and tv you can watch free with your membership.

It’s really the only streaming service I consider worthwhile due to users being at the helm of the content. Everything else is just access to some studios’ particular collection of work. Plus, funny thing is you’ll find some shows as well on YouTube that’s you’d only find on certain streaming platforms. Like I watch Bill Maher and Jon Oliver’s shows on YouTube even though I have a Max sub too.

Also, the podcasts.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Season 12 of curb
ppl been loving Industry, penguin and dune Prophecy

Last of us S2 when the calendar runs out

Civil War is coming September