• Ratatouille

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wall E

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Haven't seen every Pixar movie but Toy Story 1-3 are all amazing flicks.

I'll give the nod to 1 just for being first and for revolutionizing animated films. Everyone was paying attention because of the new tehnology and that movie didn't just hit a grand slam it hit it out of the fukkin stadium. One of the greatest achievements in film.

Last edited:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Ive only watched half of those, but to me Ratatouille is my favorite. I just loved the French atmosphere and having worked in a restaurant before made it that much better.

Toy Story is very very very close because of nostalgia and, I mean c'mon who didn't love playing with toys when they were a kid.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This definitely needs a bump. I really loved Coco but Toy Story and Ratatouille are still probably my favs

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Wall-E is extremely underrated. Difficult to have a true motion picture with minimal dialogue that grabs you. Very solid move and top 3 pixar films.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Wall-E is extremely underrated. Difficult to have a true motion picture with minimal dialogue that grabs you. Very solid move and top 3 pixar films.

How is it underrated? People were talking about it being the best movie ever made when it came out. If anything it's extremely overrated.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
How is it underrated? People were talking about it being the best movie ever made when it came out. If anything it's extremely overrated.

I definitely wasn't aware that that was a consensus concerning Wall-E. It's an afterthought among the Pixar rouges gallery.

I also don't think it's overrated. It's quite possibly the most ambitious and most difficult film (let alone animated) ever made. It's a homage to old minimalist cartoons and executes it brilliantly. I think it would be very hard to argue that it's overrated simply because some people thought it was great (which it is).

StraxStrax

Daps
I definitely wasn't aware that that was a consensus concerning Wall-E. It's an afterthought among the Pixar rouges gallery.

I also don't think it's overrated. It's quite possibly the most ambitious and most difficult film (let alone animated) ever made. It's a homage to old minimalist cartoons and executes it brilliantly. I think it would be very hard to argue that it's overrated simply because some people thought it was great (which it is).

I was 20 when Wall-E came out and everybody I worked with that summer talked about it being one of the best movies ever made and when school started I think the worst I heard was "on par with Lion King" and it was the same online. I was deeply disappointed when I saw it because how much the latter half of the movie was lacking compared to the first half. Even in 2008 the human satire in the movie was late as fukk. I'd rank Wall-E #8, at best, out of all the Pixar films.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Some people? Homie I remember when that case out. I never stopped hearing about how great it was and how it was Pixar’s best and deserved a best picture nomination. The movie gets a lot more love than you know.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I was deeply disappointed when I saw it because how much the latter half of the movie was lacking compared to the first half.

No argument there. That was the most minimalist part of the movie. Poignant. Once the dialogue started rolling in it wavered somewhat but still finished strong and made it's point about human beings evolution into sloth. Basically living vegetables.

Even in 2008 the human satire in the movie was late as fukk. I'd rank Wall-E #8, at best, out of all the Pixar films.

And that's precisely my point. That's why I think it's an afterthought by consensus and is slept on how great it is. I don't think you could name 8 Pixar films that are better. Only Toy Story (1), Incredibles, and Ratatouille can be argued are better.

StraxStrax

Daps
And that's precisely my point. That's why I think it's an afterthought by consensus and is slept on how great it is. I don't think you could name 8 Pixar films that are better. Only Toy Story (1), Incredibles, and Ratatouille can be argued are better.

My point is it's just my ranking. I think most people would put Wall-E at the top, or top 3, and that's why it's overrated. That being said, the poll doesn't reflect it at all.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
All I know is Finding Nemo being underrated as fukk in this here thread.