• Ratatouille

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wall E

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Fo me I would Have to go with UP. It was the most heart wrenching one of them all. The relationship between the kid and the old man, the relationship between the kid and his absentee dad, the relationship between the old man and his departed wife. Or the end of the book with the message his wife left him :to:

That movie hits on more emotional note than most live action dramas that tries to do so

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
9tRwrTg.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as expected, few replies in and already Incredibles is winning. Over-fukkin-rated. Why doesn't anyone ever pick OG Toy Story? Incredibles is basically Fantastic Four. I like Up, Nemo, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc, and Wall-E more than that shyt.

The only ones that aren't good are Cars, which is corny, and Brave which was a horrendous piece of shyt. I don't remember a thing about A Bug's Life, and only watched half of Cars 2.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
toy story.

but i'm a lil biased bc i'm :flabbynsick: and it was the only one to come out when i was young enough to have an impact.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk that high top and the Holmes it rode in on. Toy Story still holds up. It's a great flick, nostalgia be damned

:russ:

i'm saying though.. it's always gonna be my favorite pixar movie because of the added impact. toy story was revolutionary..

and being a kid at the time.. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
as expected, few replies in and already Incredibles is winning. Over-fukkin-rated. Why doesn't anyone ever pick OG Toy Story? Incredibles is basically Fantastic Four. I like Up, Nemo, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc, and Wall-E more than that shyt.

The only ones that aren't good are Cars, which is corny, and Brave which was a horrendous piece of shyt. I don't remember a thing about A Bug's Life, and only watched half of Cars 2.
NaDEFGc.jpg