What is your Best Body Part (No Greek) And What is Your Weak Part

Daps
Best - glutes, quads, shoulders

Weak - chest

Dips have helped my chest a lot. Solid muscle underneath with a stingy layer of fat. My body loses abdominal fat much more quickly than chest fat....most dudes seem opposite.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoulders, core, back hams, quads, glutes are best

Biceps and forearms weakest

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Best: Back and Chest. I have a very good, wide frame. My Calves are also quite good.

Worst: My stomach and my thighs :francis:. I have "athlethic" thighs so I have to be vigilant with my diet or else it can all go south quickly.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best = Biceps (in season its abs tho)
Worst = Forearms

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Best: pecs and lats. I mean they are just great :wow:. I love having a v taper and you can see how defined my back muscles are even through my shirts/sweaters :wow:. And because I can lift a lot with my pec exercises my triceps are also nice by default, great definition. And of course my pecs always pop out of my shirts.

And are alright now, descent definition but I only care if it is flat.

Worst: biceps :francis:. Especially compared to my biceps :francis:. A lot of people get deceived by the size of my arms because of my triceps :francis:. My bicep peak ain't nothing to write home about.

My anterior deltoids are good but my medial and posterior ones could use some work. I wish I worked them out when I was younger but I have a bone spur in my right shoulder so I can't work on them until I get surgery.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Quads/hammies and calves are weak points. Best results I ever got for calves was using the Strength shoes for 3 months....calves grew so fast that I got stretch marks on them.

Genetically I have great arms...was smart enough to do the right exercises to develop them...had the David Robinson separation as a younger guy.