What is your Best Body Part (No Greek) And What is Your Weak Part

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
For me it's my Back, My Back is my best body part, my back grows like weeds, I have the width, Wings, Traps, thickness and muscles all over

Biceps (Longhead) that's from genetics my longhead is dope, everybody ask me how I get my longhead and what do I do I tell it's genetics. I remember I was at work and this dude approached me and asked me do I have a 12 inch hang:mjlol:

I was like WTF, he was talking about my bicep longhead, My arms was at 19 inches and I got that from just hitting weights and it grew

My triceps is strong, they grow

My weak parts, Calves and forearms I have to kill them to make them grow

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Forearms. They stay looking like they're fresh out the gym

Worst are calves and lord knows I work them out like a MF. they just dont show :francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I have always had good legs. Even when I was a ~120lb twig in HS my quad heads showed and I had big calves. Legs grow easy for me. Close second is my back. I got into good habits with it early and have always had decent width and depth.

Weak points are basically everything else besides shoulders. Arms need a lot of work but are susceptible to elbow tendinitis. Took a lot of trial and error to figure out. Chest grows easy with dips/incline bench, but when I'm not lean I accumulate armpit fat :flabbynsick: Never had a 6 pack, even at my leanest last summer when I had veins on my hip bones and shoulders. But I made abs a priority this year so hopefully they will pop on this cut.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Best used to be my quads. Now it's my back.
Worst is abs. Never had a six-pack I've got a one-pack right now but am working on it. :flabbynsick: I'm hoping at least to lose more in the next two months to where the ab area is at least flat ... as opposed to pudgy dad bod. :flabbynsick:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I have always had good legs. Even when I was a ~120lb twig in HS my quad heads showed and I had big calves. Legs grow easy for me. Close second is my back. I got into good habits with it early and have always had decent width and depth.

Weak points are basically everything else besides shoulders. Arms need a lot of work but are susceptible to elbow tendinitis. Took a lot of trial and error to figure out. Chest grows easy with dips/incline bench, but when I'm not lean I accumulate armpit fat :flabbynsick: Never had a 6 pack, even at my leanest last summer when I had veins on my hip bones and shoulders. But I made abs a priority this year so hopefully they will pop on this cut.
:mjcry: me too

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Best was always the arms up until about two years ago when I fukked my shoulder up and then a bicep injury and was barely able to work them out during that time. Back healthy now finally. Worse always has been the stomach. Even when I was super skinny and worked out all the time had a beer gut from eating too many sweets and then later on drinking too much.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Best: legs :takedat:

Aight/getting there: arms - think i might get HD lipo on them, there are some fat pockets that won't go away and i can't get the defined carmen diaz/angela basset arms i want with those stubborn areas of fat

Worst: abdomen :mjcry: :yeshrug: