What is up with these "Celebrity Strippers" These days?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Another question. Why can't most dudes recognize that most strippers are actually lower on the scale than hoes? Stripper usually graduate to becoming hoes.

Yeah I never understood dudes that attempt to have any form of relationship with a stripper outside of fukking her....like...her profession is to take off her clothes...and grind on men for money....and if he keep paying...she keeps grinding...and if he pays enough...she is liable to do whatever he wants her to do...

Had a real close friend I fell out with cause that nikka got caught up trying to wife some stripper chicks on multiple occasions...i remember the exact day that i lost him...homie said...i got this one stripper...i'm like nah nikka, you got her for the moment...i come through there with an extra 20 to give her she'd be my one stripper...

The instagram game is crazy though...I mean...it has done wonders for the "fly me to Dubai to shyt on my chest for 25 k" market...a chick could really make a come up off a fake ass and some instagram pics

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Back in the stripper had pimps now they have publicist and what not. Now these hoes think they are celebrities and got dudes blowing smoke up there rectums. What have you trick knee grows done to foul up the game this time?:beli:
Strippers were always local celebrities and dudes have always tried to save them

Another question. Why can't most dudes recognize that most strippers are actually lower on the scale than hoes? Stripper usually graduate to becoming hoes.

There's not to many girls that wouldn't have sex for some negotiated amount of money

Maybe not as overt as a prostitute, but you get what I'm saying
You got so called strippers these days like Blac Chyna and Maliah Michaels who won't even show their titties lol. Like bytch you a stripper, take them tittys out

It probably depends on the city. Blac Chyna use to get naked cause she stripped in MIA

Every stripper in the A gets naked.

I don't know Houston strip club rules.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And let's be real if there was a platform like social media things would have been the same "back in the day"

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm not a fan of strippers...Don't go to strip clubs (unless a bachelor party) Like, I'ma go somewhere and PAY a chick to dance on me...DANCE

Not have sex, but DANCE on me, get me hard then walk to the next nikka or have your hand out and want me to pay for more of that?

Hell, I don't hate on nobody doing what they do, but ::mindblown: I don't for the life of me, understand it. You go somewhere to LOSE money WILLINGLY? and nothing to show for it except being drunk and hard and getting no cooch?

My boy tried to wife a stripper, we sat him down like, dude you got PLENTY of good options out here, you young, got money and educated...why wife the leaches of society? She want book money first, next thing you know, you financing her "lifestyle" all because she "bad?" SMH, nikkas get lost in nice bodies and pretty faces