What is up with these "Celebrity Strippers" These days?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Back in the stripper had pimps now they have publicist and what not. Now these hoes think they are celebrities and got dudes blowing smoke up there rectums. What have you trick knee grows done to foul up the game this time?:beli:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to my boy about this, I still get get my head around strippers being celebrities now.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my little cousin bought into this shyt recently. she became a stripper and she posts up stripper pics on her instagram. her pictures would pop up in my feed and catch me off guard. had a nikka like :ohhh: and then quickly :merchant: :to:when i realize who it is. i had to unfollow her...:sadbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my little cousin bought into this shyt recently. she became a stripper and she posts up stripper pics on her instagram. her pictures would pop up in my feed and catch me off guard. had a nikka like :ohhh: and then quickly :merchant: :to:when i realize who it is. i had to unfollow her...:sadbron:

post them pics son

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yea I heard maliah don't even show her t*ts much less her puss.

What kinda shyt is that :what:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you disappointed?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Were you disappointed?

she had her account with her real name with normal pics and everything. then she deleted all of her pics and changed her name on her account to her stripper name. she posted some pics of just her body and i was like :leon:, cause i didn't know who she was. then one of her pics had her face and i was like :sadbron::sadcam::what::huhldup::snoop::deadmanny::to::scusthov::dahell::mindblown:

I unfollowed her immediately....and yes, i was very disappointed in her for choosing to be a stripper when she had every opportunity in the world to excel at other things...:snoop:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You got so called strippers these days like Blac Chyna and Maliah Michaels who won't even show their titties lol. Like bytch you a stripper, take them tittys out
:usure:Black chyna used to get a$$hole naked before Tyga :cape:her.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Another question. Why can't most dudes recognize that most strippers are actually lower on the scale than hoes? Stripper usually graduate to becoming hoes.