What is the worst game you ever RENTED

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not rented but I traded Smash 64 and No Mercy to my cousin for fukking WWF Warzone and MK Mythologies Sub Zero :snoop:

I still cringe to myself about how badly I got fleeced sometime s
sounds like you had a 64. I had a ps1 so imagine me going over a friends house playing wcw revenge then coming home to boot up slow ass bland ass war zone :mjcry:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Superman-64.jpg

bruh disappointed does not describe how I felt trying to navigate them bullshyt ass rings :snoop:

Ended up breaking my N64 with this bullshyt ass game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember that shyt: :russ:

Speaking of Ballz, that triggered a memory of another game that was bad and deserves to be on this list based off how disappointed I was....

I'm thinking this FPS concept is going to be tiiiiiiiiight. It's like virtual tag n shyt and I love playing tag. Man, straight trash
Great game: Spider-Man and X-Men in Arcade's Revenge for SNES ...'s Revenge for SNES ...

Look at that derpy ass spider-man portrait :huhldup:
I remember the box art, but not the game :yeshrug:
Probably because at this time Sega was making the X-men games for Genesis that were top of the line

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Superman-64.jpg

bruh disappointed does not describe how I felt trying to navigate them bullshyt ass rings :snoop:
I bought this shyt preowned from BB after saving up for weeks. I coped so hard to get my money’s worth, my child brain said the game was hard not bad. Ended up putting the GameShark on it and level selecting through the game iirc.

When my homies would spend the night I would make them play the multiplayer car battle shyt for a couple months until I could afford another game :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was on both consoles

Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge for the SEGA Genesis | eBay's Revenge for the SEGA Genesis | eBay
The point I was trying to make was the Sega version was so much better most likely that this game was just forgotten about in my memory. I likely rented it and felt the same way you did. LJN was trash even tho I did love who framed Roger rabbit. People swear that game was hard but the only hard part to me was the final boss.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

You trippin' breh, this damn near a classic.
Show me another game in which you can curse every person you shoot with Scarface soundclips until you go berserk and the screen goes red and you recreate the infamous 'Say hello to my little fried' scene as a power up?

My only issue is that they padded alot of the gameplay with cheap mechanics always designed to have you rushing to beat a clock that never needed to be set. Plus the later stages can get frustrating if you haven't become proficient enough in dealing with heavier enemies.​

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
s-l400.jpg

They made a version for snes, there were no enemies. I walked around for twenty minutes, turned it off and never looked that way again