What is the worst album you spent money on?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You bought that shyt? :what:

Damn, homie, that was a rough purchase

My first purchase as an adult; the first check I ever wrote was for a fukking Lil' Wayne CD (bought that, Supreme Clientele, and two other CDs that I can't remember right now).

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
This_Is_The_Life_I_Lead.jpg

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
:thumbsdown: his best album since Ghetto D bruh? really? you didn't like Represent, Tell Em, Ride 4 U, Thug & Get Paper, Why They Wanna Wish Death, Who Dem Boyz, Let Em Go, Who Wants Some, Act A Fool?

then why you bought the album in the 1st place?
I was coming down from a weekend of partying. I had a long drive ahead of me. I hadn't heard one track from the album but I thought I'd give it a shot. Huge mistake album is ass! Only track I like is why they wanna wish death. I won't even use this album as a weed plate :skip:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I was coming down from a weekend of partying. I had a long drive ahead of me. I hadn't heard one track from the album but I thought I'd give it a shot. Huge mistake album is ass! Only track I like is why they wanna wish death. I won't even use this album as a weed plate :skip:

Did you watch the movie that came with it? :dead:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I didnt buy it but, a girlfriend of mines bought me this bum nikka's album :snoop: She thought that since I liked this joint...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvh5KeZ-85A"]Baby Boy Da Prince - The Way I Live ft. P. Town Moe - YouTube[/ame]

I wanted to hear a whole 15 songs from that joker. I didn't even unwrap it :russ:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lord finesse - return of the funky man...my cousin pumped me up to buy that shyt..then he laughed at me after we listened to it

screwball - y2k..i thought they'd be like CNN..i was wrong

natas - wickedworldwide.com..i wanted to hear something different..that wack ass shyt was a lil too different for my taste

kanye - graduation..i only liked two songs (good morning & can't tell me nothin)..then he had the most bytchmade track in hiphop history on there (big brother)..i left it in my car by mistake one day and some chick got in my car, saw it, and was like "awww you got kanye album? its so cuuuute", i felt like a lame

yoyo - make way for the motherload..i was a big cube fan and just bought it cuz i figured he'd be on it..he was, but that album was still garbage