What is the worst album you spent money on?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
game-lax-ringtone.jpg

:snoop: bought it because of that song with Wayne on it. Rest of the album was trash

show_prophet_posse_return_1.jpg

:why: This shyt was horrible. I thought it was gone be good since it had the old 3 6 mafia members but all them nikkas was washed up

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You guys are listing some good albums LAX and Eastsidaz are 2 in particular

For me it'd probably be Country Grammar, which wasn't a bad album in its own right but I haven't actually payed for that many albums. I was on that Napster wave way back. I haven't bought an album for like 5 years. The last album I bought was Supreme Clientele for like 2 bucks in 06/07

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Dear_Diary.jpg

I still have this album just for stories that come up like this.

Just off the Nas feature. I guess I won this thread.

I bought this shyt used back in like 99 i think. Listening to my cousin talk about this chick nice and her album was the shyt. Copped that shyt for like 3 or 4 bucks and was quite disappointed to say the least. Had maybe 2 tracks on there that i could get with.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:laff: at Houston....wow. I'd say Maino 'If Tomorrow Comes', but that had like 4-5 tracks on it. I know there some garbage I bought, just not coming to me though.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought this shyt used back in like 99 i think. Listening to my cousin talk about this chick nice and her album was the shyt. Copped that shyt for like 3 or 4 bucks and was quite disappointed to say the least. Had maybe 2 tracks on there that i could get with.

Lol. That Nas song gave me hope. I popped this shyt in my CD player and just took that L from her record company. This was before I learned the FEATURE game tactics that labels used. SMH

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought at full price:
snoop - da game is to be sold
puff - no way out

bought for a few bucks:
junior mafia - conspiracy
crucial conflict - good side bad side
lost boyz - lb 4 life