Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why do the LGBTQWERTY folks have to advertise their bedroom habits like this.

I like to get my dikc sucked (by an XX chromosome woman). I've never drew up a flag about it. I don't have a special name for the type of person I am. I usually don't refer to that fact at all. Even when I meet a woman who might do it for me, I take some time to ask. There's times where I never asked. She just got down there.

So them advertising and flying flags about every little kink is just annoying.

I am not phobic. I feel no hate. I just feel the need for privacy when it comes to sex life. For any orientation.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why do the LGBTQWERTY folks have to advertise their bedroom habits like this.

I like to get my dikc sucked (by an XX chromosome woman). I've never drew up a flag about it. I don't have a special name for the type of person I am. I usually don't refer to that fact at all. Even when I meet a woman who might do it for me, I take some time to ask. There's times where I never asked. She just got down there.

So them advertising and flying flags about every little kink is just annoying.

I am not phobic. I feel no hate. I just feel the need for privacy when it comes to sex life. For any orientation.
Your 1 good post in all these years.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Puppy (or pup) play is a type of role-play behavior in which adult humans adopt the characteristics of dogs (puppies, in particular) and is popular in the gay leather community. It is, however, not an exclusively gay kink, and can be considered under the wider BDSM umbrella.

Like I said, I got no issue with the fakkits, as long as they keep their mental illness to themselves