What is the norm to put down in a house?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone in this thread even own a house?
fukk yall for tryin to give advice when u havent even walked that path

Listen...If you find a house for sale that is owned by Fannie Mae, you can do a HOMEPATH loan which requires only 3% down and has NO PMI FEE.

Or you can find a house and do a FHA loan which requires 3.5% down. But yes you will be forced to pay a monthly PMI fee.

Anyhow the ONLY time you want to put 20% down on a house is if its your second or third home, because then you have to do a traditional mortgage.

Or if you have that 40k++$$$$ that u can afford to blow like that and do a traditional mortgage and put 20% down for your very first house like that. Which i dont think is normal at all.

Anyhow Housing is recovering and rebouding like groundball right now.

Tha fukk is wrong wit everyone are u tellin op to put all that money down to own a home when he only needs to do 3 or 3.5% :beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Does anyone in this thread even own a house?
fukk yall for tryin to give advice when u havent even walked that path

Listen...If you find a house for sale that is owned by Fannie Mae, you can do a HOMEPATH loan which requires only 3% down and has NO PMI FEE.

Or you can find a house and do a FHA loan which requires 3.5% down. But yes you will be forced to pay a monthly PMI fee.

Anyhow the ONLY time you want to put 20% down on a house is if its your second or third home, because then you have to do a traditional mortgage.

Or if you have that 40k++$$$$ that u can afford to blow like that and do a traditional mortgage and put 20% down for your very first house like that. Which i dont think is normal at all.

Anyhow Housing is recovering and rebouding like groundball right now.

Tha fukk is wrong wit everyone are u tellin op to put all that money down to own a home when he only needs to do 3 or 3.5% :beli:

i dont own one but they already told me whats up when i went thru the transition i dont have to put anything down

my brother just bought one with no money down so did my parents a so people saying u got too is not accurate

whether its cuz im a veteran is the reason y i cant say but all i know is when i decide to buy one imma post a pic of it and be like :win: :ahh: