What is the most progressive artsy hip hop album ever?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Blu - No York

Kanye - Yeezus

Riff Raff - Neon Icon

SHabazz Palaces - Black Up

Young Thug - 2015 leaks compilation i made last year

Jay elec - Act 2 (yeah i heard it)

what are your favorite futuristic art rap?

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Atrocity Exhibition is already up there, maybe some of Clipping songs

The later more on the experimental side instead of artsy. Probably Flylo if we are talking artsy though

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stankonia5MilB.jpg

819KoRzJocL._SX522_.jpg

MissESoAddictive1.jpg

17317-in-search-of.jpg

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Atrocity Exhibition is already up there, maybe some of Clipping songs

The later more on the experimental side instead of artsy. Probably Flylo if we are talking artsy though
OH YEAH i forgot aboot that danny brown album

gotta give it soome more spins, that shyt was fresh as fukk

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The most artsy,completely out there:ohhh::dwillhuh::whoo::merchant::jbhmm::what:hip hop album i ever listened to was Divine Styler(Scheme team/Rhyme Syndicate affiliate and friend of Everlast) Spiraling Walls containing autums of light(or something).Dude must have created that album on acid(pretty sure he did).It is waaaaaaaaaaay out there and makes Electric Circus look like a California Raisin's album.Listened to the album on drugs and sober...could not listen to it sober for whatever reason..Grey matter is the most listenable song.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The most artsy,completely out there:ohhh::dwillhuh::whoo::merchant::jbhmm::what:hip hop album i ever listened to was Divine Styler(Scheme team/Rhyme Syndicate affiliate and friend of Everlast) Spiraling Walls containing autums of light(or something).Dude must have created that album on acid(pretty sure he did).It is waaaaaaaaaaay out there and makes Electric Circus look like a California Raisin's album.Listened to the album on drugs and sober...could not listen to it sober for whatever reason..Grey matter is the most listenable song.
listening right now. This shyt would be dope if it wasnt so spoken word