What is the most embarrassing thing to put in your shopping cart?

What is the most embarrassing thing to have in your shopping cart?

• Toilet paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of condoms

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A cart full of adult diapers

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Plan B

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A cart full of rat traps and roach spray

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Laxatives

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Adult magazines

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Nobody cares breh....

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other item...(please list item).

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Look into Low Dose Naltrexone. Everyone I've reffed who had digestive issues was over the moon with their guts after treatment.

Before and after. Graphic warning:
lowdosenaltrexonecrohns.jpg

Really cheap, safe, tested and very, very effective but oddly most doctors won't say a thing about it nor recommend it. Wonder why?

Putting that on the list :whew:. I just copped some over the counter pills for this prep because I'm not drinking that shyt they prescribe me and I damn for sure not getting citrate.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Putting that on the list :whew:. I just copped some over the counter pills for this prep because I'm not drinking that shyt they prescribe me and I damn for sure not getting citrate.

It really is astounding.

Folks have literally been crying tears of joy after the recommendation and its effects as they'd tried everything else to no avail before they came my way and after were all "Why da hell does nobody know about this?". Let me know how it goes when you've tried them. Research the modality and dosage (around 4.5mg per night) as there is plenty of sound advice and info on the net as its a very grassroots movement by those who've felt the benefits after years, if not decades, of suffering and pointless "solutions" that generate more side effects whilst masking the symptoms and leaving the cause unaddressed.

The silence is deafening from the establishment on this topic but the results speak for themselves. Make of that what you will.
1566226736043-138x144-103x107.png

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ok, so one night, I was on my way to the homie's crib to play a few games of 2k before goin over a chick's crib to end the night. I stopped by Walgreens to pick up some condoms for my night cap wit ol girl before even goin to the homie's crib so I wouldn't have to after leaving his crib.

I'm on the phone, in the checkout line with a box of condoms and I'm like "yeah bro, we bout to get it in. I'm on my way after I leave Walgreens, bro."

I hang up and ppl in line and the cashier, who was a sista, lookin at each other and me like :skip:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even as a grown ass man sex products at the register hella embarrassing when it’s them older 50 year olds ringing you up

I can feel the “look at this freak ass nikka here” energy being radiated my way

:mjlol:
I'm so glad for self checkout.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Lmao one time I bought Plan B the morning after at a CVS, I typed in my brothers phone # for a discount cause I don’t have a CVS membership.

Then later in the day remembered there’s a chance he and his wife share the account and she mighta seen then receipt emailed to her:sadcam: I immediately texted my brother like ‘DOES SHE HAVE ACCESS if so you might wanna get out ahead of this:damn:

Luckily crisis was avoided and he thought it was hilarious.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Somehow someway my dad's email got linked to my Amazon account last year.

I still don't know how this happened as I've had this same Amazon account for like 12 years and it had never happened before.

(Actually now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably a database mixup because I used to have things shipped to his address and we have the same name. So something probably got crossed up in the backend and his email got attached to my account last year.)

Anyway one day my dad randomly hits me up like :sitdown::dame:

And I'm like whats up?

And he's like, did you buy some lingerie and [redacted] off Amazon? :dame:

I'm like :ohhh::skip::whoa: it's not what you think, dad, it's not for me, it's for her :damn:
:mjlol: