What is the most embarrassing thing to put in your shopping cart?

What is the most embarrassing thing to have in your shopping cart?

• Toilet paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of condoms

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A cart full of adult diapers

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Plan B

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A cart full of rat traps and roach spray

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Laxatives

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Adult magazines

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Nobody cares breh....

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other item...(please list item).

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Simple. So Does it matter what's in your cart?

What's the most embarrassing thing to pick up when grocery shopping?:lupe:

Daps
Somehow someway my dad's email got linked to my Amazon account last year.

I still don't know how this happened as I've had this same Amazon account for like 12 years and it had never happened before.

(Actually now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably a database mixup because I used to have things shipped to his address and we have the same name. So something probably got crossed up in the backend and his email got attached to my account last year.)

Anyway one day my dad randomly hits me up like :sitdown::dame:

And I'm like whats up?

And he's like, did you buy some lingerie and [redacted] off Amazon? :dame:

I'm like :ohhh::skip::whoa: it's not what you think, dad, it's not for me, it's for her :damn:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Somehow someway my dad's email got linked to my Amazon account last year.

I still don't know how this happened as I've had this same Amazon account for like 12 years and it had never happened before.

(Actually now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably a database mixup because I used to have things shipped to his address and we have the same name. So something probably got crossed up in the backend and his email got attached to my account last year.)

Anyway one day my dad randomly hits me up like :sitdown::dame:

And I'm like whats up?

And he's like, did you buy some lingerie and [redacted] off Amazon? :dame:

I'm like :ohhh::skip::whoa: it's not what you think, dad, it's not for me, it's for her :damn:
That is a question you should ask Amazon. Get their answer in writing and then speak to a lawyer.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nothing really :manny:. I have crohns, so I'm out in the open with toilet paper, laxatives for preps, and other sorts of fukkery. The only time I was awkward about something was when I had my wife's drawls in a basket at the laundromat. shyt was like a Mr Bean episode. I pulled out my sons drawls, my socks, a stuffed koala, my wife's bra, and other shyt.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
When I was 13-14 it used to be the dirty magazines

I used to buy them from different newspaper stands and got scolded real harsh this one time by this evil lady :francis:

wasn't even buying some real nasty ass shyt just a regular Playboy mag but she chose to be a bytch about it

anyways eventually I found this one stand with a newspaper lady that didn't give a flying fukk I was buying them so I stuck with her

then eventually I got access to the internet, then started going out with real girls so I forgot about the magazines

wouldn't bat an eye about buyng one now as an adult but for some reason I feel weird buying condoms like the cashier is giving me a look or something

can't even explain to myself why :yeshrug:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Never been embarrassed by a singular item but I've felt self conscious about some combinations of items, like it be the most random shyt.

Run in the grocery store and buy some watermelon, a roll of tissue and a ball point pen :russ:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Nothing really :manny:. I have crohns, so I'm out in the open with toilet paper, laxatives for preps, and other sorts of fukkery. The only time I was awkward about something was when I had my wife's drawls in a basket at the laundromat. shyt was like a Mr Bean episode. I pulled out my sons drawls, my socks, a stuffed koala, my wife's bra, and other shyt.

Look into Low Dose Naltrexone. Everyone I've reffed who had digestive issues was over the moon with their guts after treatment.

Before and after. Graphic warning:
lowdosenaltrexonecrohns.jpg

Really cheap, safe, tested and very, very effective but oddly most doctors won't say a thing about it nor recommend it. Wonder why?
full