What is the lowest genre of film to you?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Oscar bait type of movies. Its usually this pretentious, uneventful bullshyt that wins oscars. Three hour drama about a underdog chef trying to perfect a recipe for a dish that will impress the president and allow him to be hired at the white house or some shyt; Starring Whitey McCachart and Taggart Mayolove directed by Daniel Day Lewis. I hate all that shyt.

Parody. Not since Naked Gun have parodies been worth a damn. Not since I'm gon get U sucka has black parodies been worth a damn, unless im missing something.
Dont be a menace was cool but whatever.

Horror.

Black Dynamite is in the running for funniest movie I've ever seen, but yeah, those Oscar-bait movies are the worst because they try to make you seem uncultured or stupid if you don't like them. "You just don't get it :mjpls:" ass bullshyt :camby:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Chick Lit for me.

* Single professional woman with some Cush chick dream job like fashion reporter or ad exec
* Lives in NYC,
* whole movie all she does is change outfits and fukk male models
* Has the wacky female best friend who’s a habitual line stepper
* Lots of gay friends giving wise homo advice

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I hate the teenage dystopian genre with a passion. It's the same plot every single time. A teenage cac is the special one out of all the other kids and they must revolt to defeat the evil government adult cacs.
:trash:

That SNL parody fukking wrecked the whole genre. shyt was etherous to maybe 20 movies. I can’t take another one of them serious after that :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Chick Lit for me.

* Single professional woman with some Cush chick dream job like fashion reporter or ad exec
* Lives in NYC,
* whole movie all she does is change outfits and fukk male models
* Has the wacky female best friend who’s a habitual line stepper
* Lots of gay friends giving wise homo advice
*Has a Token black friend

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Spoofs are ironic in that the best ones are standalone decent flicks. Like I don't need to see Boyz In The Hood or Menace to Society to enjoy Don't be a Menace. I didn't grow up in the blacksploitation era but I loved I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. Naked Gun, Hot Shots, Airplane, ect., all good movies on their own.

Worse genre is horror because they are never scrary.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I hate the teenage dystopian genre with a passion. It's the same plot every single time. A teenage cac is the special one out of all the other kids and they must revolt to defeat the evil government adult cacs.
:trash:

You should watch The Girl With All The Gifts, it's dystopian but the savior is a young African American chick & she's the key to remaking the world in a way you'd never expect.

Thank me later :wow: