What is the funniest "White" sitcom of All Time???

What is the funniest "White" sitcom of All Time???

• Seinfield

Votes: 109 22.6%
  • Friends (yea right lol)

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Married With Children

Votes: 153 31.7%
  • King of Queens

Votes: 60 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • Curb Your Enthusiam

Votes: 101 21.0%
  • Malcolm in the Middle

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • That 70s Show

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Votes: 47 9.8%
  • The Office

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • Frasier

Votes: 8 1.7%

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
By Legacy it's Seinfeld. The impact it had along with all the quotables...it's in a class by its own.

However, The American Office outdid itself as it broke away from trying to emulate the UK's version and produced some pretty outstanding characters in some genuinely funny instances.

I'd even argue Dwight Schrute's version of his British Counterpart is one of the best characters portrayed in a hot minute.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
1. King of Queens

2. Curb Enthusiasm

3. Married With Children.

KOQ to me was consistent with comedy through the entire run.

Curb is great too, but some find that type if comedy dry or it goes over their head.

MWC was fukery overload and hilarious. However i think KOQ did better with adding in different situations that were funny, not just sex type jokes..

Honorable mentions: Everybody Loves Raymond and Golden Girls.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Married with children for me. If we go by white sitcom, it spoke to a lot of my white friends and families in the burbs. Being black, is was hilarious to see a White dysfunctional Family like on tv. Went against a lot of what u saw on tv at the time.

The office is goat, but it just doesn’t feel like a white sitcom to me. Never saw it as that.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Seinfeld easily to me .

Friends was always:mjpls: to me whether I knew they jacked Living Single's idea or not.

King of Queens is second but I didn't get into it until a few years ago.

Curb is :ld:

Married With Children was always:ehh: to me . I think it got the run it had because there was nothing like it . With the director originally said it was originally meant to be about a black family had me wondering whether if would even get any run if it did instead.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Seinfeld easily to me .

Friends was always:mjpls: to me whether I knew they jacked Living Single's idea or not.

King of Queens is second but I didn't get into it until a few years ago.

Curb is :ld:

Married With Children was always:ehh: to me . I think it got the run it had because there was nothing like it . With the director originally said it was originally meant to be about a black family had me wondering whether if would even get any run if it did instead.
U forreal?:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I liked King of Queens the most out of those so I voted for that...the earlier seasons of the 70s show was pretty good too and I can't forget about Everybody Loves Raymond.

Never really got into the other listed shows...I tried Married with Children but eh it just didn't hit me and never thought much of Seinfeld due to it being kinda a snooze fest (boring).

Hell I still watch King of Queens whenever I'm able to catch it late night on TV.