What is the Coli's view on dating non-black women who seem to only black guys.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
8/10, chances are you're being fetishised. Don't think that has anything to do with self-hate, if anything it can be quite the opposite.

Her behavior would explain whether she is fetishizing or not, but to automatically determine that there is something mentally unstable about a non-black woman who prefers black men smells like strong self hate.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back in high school I called some girls out on it. They got super offended but every single one of their boyfriend is black. And if I say they only date black guys they get mad. Lol.

Its the dikk thing though. Definitely.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
you're being fetishized.

This is pretty much the case in most circumstances.

Stay FAR away from non-black women who claim to only like black guys. These types are always trouble. The problem isn't even that they like black men at all, or that they exclusively like black men. That's perfectly fine and everyone has their preferences. However, someone who feels the need to gratuitously admit something like that is likely to be trouble. They're probably into the taboo aspect or buy into idiotic stereotypes that they've learned about from popular media.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
The way I see it, Everyone has their favorite flavor ice cream. You go to the ice cream store and you get your favorite flavor, right?

Who am I to judge someone because of their favorite flavor?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
white women that have urban accents, or country accents make my dikk soft.

I met a chinese girl out here who had an urban accent and aint never been out of china . she says nikka more than me. I try to avoid that bytch like the plague.

Daps
This is pretty much the case in most circumstances.

Stay FAR away from non-black women who claim to only like black guys. These types are always trouble. The problem isn't even that they like black men at all, or that they exclusively like black men. That's perfectly fine and everyone has their preferences. However, someone who feels the need to gratuitously admit something like that is likely to be trouble. They're probably into the taboo aspect or buy into idiotic stereotypes that they've learned about from popular media.

this :lawd:
They use the guys as dildos. :smh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
white women that have urban accents, or country accents make my dikk soft.

I met a chinese girl out here who had an urban accent and aint never been out of china . she says nikka more than me. I try to avoid that bytch like the plague.

:mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don't do it. A lot of them will exclusively date black men because of stereotypes and many times will date the ones who act like the negative images of black men in the media. I'd be wary of anyone who says that they only date (insert race that isn't their own). Asian girls are the worst at this.

Point proven.

whats good with the self-hate? Why are you thinking in such negative terms towards women who prefer black men? What are you trying to say about yourself?

It's about being fetishized. That's what most people have a problem with.

Her behavior would explain whether she is fetishizing or not, but to automatically determine that there is something mentally unstable about a non-black woman who prefers black men smells like strong self hate.

Most people feel the same way for other cases. I.e. Asian women who only date white guys.

And with most white people in this country being racist, we have every reason to be skeptical.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it. A lot of them will exclusively date black men because of stereotypes and many times will date the ones who act like the negative images of black men in the media. I'd be wary of anyone who says that they only date (insert race that isn't their own). Asian girls are the worst at this.

Point proven.

It's about being fetishized. That's what most people have a problem with.

Most people feel the same way for other cases. I.e. Asian women who only date white guys.

And with most white people in this country being racist, we have every reason to be skeptical.

So you find a random video of 1 chick on a show that's known to be fake and that proves your point? Huh genius?
tumblr_mq08a6nGKj1rz36j2o2_100.png