What is the better anime? Outlaw Star or Cowboy Bebop

Better anime?

• Total voters

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
When I was a kid outlaw star but as I got older I was able to understand cowboy bebop a lot more. Outlaw star influenced Firefly though so it’s hella close.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When I was a kid outlaw star but as I got older I was able to understand cowboy bebop a lot more. Outlaw star influenced Firefly though so it’s hella close.

Even though Whedon denied it, I still feel like it did. Special girl In a box intro, getting chased because of that special girl, the jobs and fukkery they run into to get out of being broke/hungry, and you can even draw similarities between Mal's philosophy and the Outlaw faction in OS. :wow:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Outlaw Star. Always preferred the more colorful universe and characters over Bebop.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Even though Whedon denied it, I still feel like it did. Special girl In a box intro, getting chased because of that special girl, the jobs and fukkery they run into to get out of being broke/hungry, and you can even draw similarities between Mal's philosophy and the Outlaw faction in OS. :wow:
Exactly, Firefly/Serenity were still great though even with the plot thievery.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
you almost made me doit, and i rarely neg... :ufdup:

DBZ/naturo is overrated. Bebop is top 10

I tried on more than one occasion

boring-yawning.gif

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Bebop, but I highly revere them both. I miss that type of animation for both shows. Excellent dubs, and stories.

I really like the idea of caster shells, grappler ships, etc.