What is the best year in film?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now I'll admit I'm a big fukking nerd but I just have to keep it simple:

Who gives a fukk?

Seriously, the day I sit back in my chair and wonder what the greatest movie year is, just shoot me, because my mind will already be gone.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Now I'll admit I'm a big fukking nerd but I just have to keep it simple:

Who gives a fukk?

Seriously, the day I sit back in my chair and wonder what the greatest movie year is, just shoot me, because my mind will already be gone.

:russ: again always got some shyt to say. Either give an answer or :camby: all these film nerds in here I figured there would be a good discussion out of it especially with everyone having differences of opinions. Plus its something I always find blogs or magazines related to film talking about. Can you just be happy? Or is Gosling the only thing or person who does it for you?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:russ: again always got some shyt to say. Either give an answer or :camby: all these film nerds in here I figured there would be a good discussion out of it especially with everyone having differences of opinions. Plus its something I always find blogs or magazines related to film talking about. Can you just be happy? Or is Gosling the only thing or person who does it for you?

I'm never happy, breh.

And there's good movies dropping each year, even last year which was an all around shytty year, so the only year I care about having good movies is the year I'm in. The rest is the past and I can catch up to it on my own accord, both the good and the bad.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm never happy, breh.

And there's good movies dropping each year, even last year which was an all around shytty year, so the only year I care about having good movies is the year I'm in. The rest is the past and I can catch up to it on my own accord, both the good and the bad.

:deadrose: be happy breh