What is the best fighting game of all time in your opinion?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
28664-1.jpg

Daps
Tekken 5 on the psp is the best fighting game.

It used to be mvc2 for me but spamming air combos is actually lame. It was trying to be like dragon ball z.

Also the capcom side of the roster should have never been in the marvel games.

Y'all be blaming Disney for infinite flopping when it was capcom and Ono dumbass fault.

The roster feels incomplete yet bloated at the same time this is all of the marvel games, bloated incomplete rosters.

Capcom roster needed to go, they should have never been a thing. People came for Marvel but the FGC a bunch of a$$holes man they ruin everything they breathe on.

Tekken 5 on the freaking psp outsold mvc 3. Tekken 5 roster is damn near perfect and is fun to play.

SF3 is an honorable mention. Good but sabotaged because of the fgc shytty as opinions.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It used to be mvc2 for me but spamming air combos is actually lame. It was trying to be like dragon ball z.

Y'all be blaming Disney for infinite flopping when it was capcom and Ono dumbass fault.

The roster feels incomplete yet bloated at the same time this is all of the marvel games, bloated incomplete rosters.

Capcom roster needed to go, they should have never been a thing. People came for Marvel but the FGC a bunch of a$$holes man they ruin everything they breathe on.

Tekken 5 on the freaking psp outsold mvc 3. Tekken 5 roster is damn near perfect and is fun to play.

SF3 is an honorable mention. Good but sabotaged because of the fgc shytty as opinions.

This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen on fighting games. :ehh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

bizarro world shyt

people didn't come for Capcom? :childplease:

you thinking people wanted rise of the imperfects type of shyt?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Activate mirror mode

Daps
This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen on fighting games. :ehh:
I dropped facts bro you ain't slick.

Tekken psp outsold MvsC 3

Xmen children of atom and MvsC2 came out when dragon ball z was fresh.

:gucci:

The genre is full of bad takes that's why it keeps dying. I bet you thought Mega man was gonna sell a fighting game.

Why capcom listen to people like you. :russ:

I see why Harada tells you to kick rocks:jawalrus:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hope street fighter 6 goes for the above SNK art style instead of the overly cartoony look they’ve done with SF4 and SF5

6578acfbacebf48ca79200a3558bdf79.jpg

capcom-vs-snk-05-10-18-1.jpg

Fukk no Shinkiro has some of the most boring art I’ve ever seen. “Let me just look off to the distance with no character whatsoever” Falc00n got hate but his characters had personality.

Nishimura, Bengus, or Akiman until someone can top.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fukk no Shinkiro has some of the most boring art I’ve ever seen. “Let me just look off to the distance with no character whatsoever” Falc00n got hate but his characters had personality.

Nishimura, Bengus, or Akiman until someone can top.

They don’t even use bengus or Akiman anymore though, I’d prefer something closer stylistically to them as well like 3rd strike.