what is that shadowy beast next to beyonce?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Hercules-disneyscreencaps_com-451.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
cisms, I feel for black women, I know how hard you got it in the white man's world, but yet you keep this hard boiled race chugging right along, even your progeny are quick to desert you, but like Joseph you will welcome them back with open hands.
Your descendants knowingly built cultures and religions around you, since you were the ones that begot life, even modern day scientists have concluded that one of your descendants was the actual Eve.
So all hail the black woman of all shades, the original sin from Misri may still be persuasive but you keep chugging along keeping this race in the mix, like Pac said they can never take us out.:obama:

:duck:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There were only two funny jokes in this entire thread. The rest were either racist or corny. :snoop:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
How the hell a crackhead get a front row seat to a basketball game? I know I gotta step my game up then.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I'm actually African, and no they're not :usure:

:childplease:

On avarage name one country that has better looking women than Somalia besides our habasha relatives in africa, pic for pic. Somalis might be a lot of things but being unattractive is not one of them.

Like I said let me know if u wanna see prove.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:childplease:

On avarage name one country that has better looking women than Somalia besides our habasha relatives in africa, pic for pic. Somalis might be a lot of things but being unattractive is not one of them.

Like I said let me know if u wanna see prove.

Ethopian, Nigerian, and Egyptian women are prettier than the average Somalian woman. My Dad was stationed in Somalia for a bit, those chicks are not the business :whoa: