What is it with girlfriends and t-shirts?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
She probably just likes the way you smell. I will wear a guys hoodie just so I can stick my head in and smell it. It's like crack.

tumblr_m3u2bsnI181qkluow.gif

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Sleeping/lounging in your boyfriend's shirt >>>>

I don't know why but that shyt is so comfortable... And I always feel sexy wearing just his shirt and panties. :noah:

I've taken a few home but none of my boyfriend's ever minded. :manny:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
My girl in high school used to take all my shyt.

When I broke up with her, I had to get her dad to give me my clothes back because she refused to. Crazy bytch

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
If you aren't a stank ass, your smell clings to your clothes. Its comforting.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I swear, my girl is like a kleptomaniac with that shyt. She'll do laundry for me sometimes and quietly take a t-shirt that she likes for herself.

Or she'll stay over, wear one of mine for a while, and then pack it along with her stuff. I'll catch her wearing it days later one some, "Damn, I've been looking for that shirt" type of shyt.

And she always picks nice ones too. I have a t-shirt that says "Moneyball" on it that she's taken 3 times now.

The fukk is it with them?
my wife does the same she always wear my shirts but im not complaining.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I wouldn't mind it. I'm not too attached to any of my shirts. There are a couple I favor but hey, if she looks cute in it and as long as she doesn't rob me of all my shyt.

And if I remembered it as being a shirt I wanted to wear then I'd simply ask her to bring it to me, on the condition that she has to wear it on her way over along with nothing else but her underwear.