What is it with girlfriends and t-shirts?

Superstar
Daps
I swear, my girl is like a kleptomaniac with that shyt. She'll do laundry for me sometimes and quietly take a t-shirt that she likes for herself.

Or she'll stay over, wear one of mine for a while, and then pack it along with her stuff. I'll catch her wearing it days later one some, "Damn, I've been looking for that shirt" type of shyt.

And she always picks nice ones too. I have a t-shirt that says "Moneyball" on it that she's taken 3 times now.

The fukk is it with them?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's how women mark their territory. It's their way of flying your "flags" to show other women that you're with her. It's done in the same way she'll post all over your Facebook wall, hang all over you at parties with other girls around, and call you by nicknames to your and her friends.

edit: If you like her, take it as a compliment and eat up the attention. If you don't, then it's probably a sign that you're on different trajectories and you should probably tell her that you're not into her that way and move on. Trust me, it's better to do it sooner than later.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Never slept in a guys shirt like that....I actually buy my own over sized shirts to lounge around the house in

If you don't want her taking, and wearing your stuff without your permission just say so.

Superstar
Daps
edit: If you like her, take it as a compliment and eat up the attention. If you don't, then it's probably a sign that you're on different trajectories and you should probably tell her that you're not into her that way and move on. Trust me, it's better to do it sooner than later.

I mean, she's my girlfriend. We're together. I just don't want her taking my damn shirts.

Never slept in a guys shirt like that....I actually buy my own over sized shirts to lounge around the house in

If you don't want her taking, and wearing your stuff without your permission just say so.

I have said so. Multiple times.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This reminds me of an ex girlfriend who I broke up with who straight up took my favorite UNC shirt and never gave that shyt back...:sadcam::to:

But, yeah women like to wear your t-shirts when they are at your crib, it how they make the "your mine" or "we're together" statement...

Real vets in the game know you keep the good t-shirts in the bottom draw in back lower left...and you keep the old faded to small t-shirts in the top draw, right on the top, they got be over the socks and boxers...

Cause she is going to open the smallest / top drawer first, because that is where most people keep t-shirts, socks, boxers, etc, so she is going to wear whatever is in their

What you know about your chick coming out of your room in a dingy yellow t - shirt you stopped wearing 3 years ago with holes in it

Her : comes to the sofa in to small sleeveless v neck t-shirt from my top drawer thinking it is one of my good t-shirts :wub::queen:

Me: damn you gonna just stretch my good t-shirts out like that...you know you top heavy :smugbiden:

Her : Yep :mj:

Me: Comes out of bedroom later wearing regular white T :smugdraper

Her: :wtf:

Me: few days later goes to bottom drawer to get regular white T...smells Jasmine and berries...turns around :whoa:

Her: :mjpls: