What is it about blacks that makes white people hate us so much...

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
what was their excuse for hating us 70 yrs ago? 100? 150? i think that's where this is headed.

Back then was a different story.

Whites raised their kids to be racist, till this day i'll never understand it.
I guess it was all about superiority and power, "oh, i'm better than you so obey me".

I guess kids grew up with that type of mindset back then.

But we're talking about what's going on right now.

Just about every person i've met who hated blacks hated them because of the way the ghetto/urban blacks act in public.

Chits embarrassing the way hood niqqas carry themselves, they don't realize how bad they make us look.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't like us for the same reason as other groups.

Blacks tend to act more violent than others.

If you get into a conversation with a white person and ask them what they hate about blacks the most i guarantee you they will say something related to violence.

:childplease:

blacks killed 6 million jews? blacks deployed the atom bomb in hiroshima and nagasaki? blacks dropped napalm on vietnam and killed almost a million vietcong? blacks enslaved 20 million africans and threw those who didn't survive the voyage across seas overboard?

i love when cacs talk about the "violent" disposition of blacks, as if the history of mankind isn't filled with glaring examples of just how more violent their filthy race is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think black people are more violent than white people?

No. I don't think black folks are anymore prone to violence than whites...though it is an apples and oranges comparison considering whites have functional communities, which may play a part in their stats.

My theories as to why SOME white folks hate black people are as follows:

1). Poor whites need a reason to feel superior to black folks...especially those who have more money than them. So they use white supremacy to compensate for their socio-economic status.

2). Rich whites subscribe to many stereotypes associated black folks (i.e., welfare cases etc).

3). Because they were taught to hate. People LEARN how to hate.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't think black people are more violent than white people?

who killed 300 thousand iraqis in the 90s which lead to the death of over a million iraqi's due to cancer from r@d1oactive ammunition? :usure:

WHo killed 50 million of his own people in ww2? :pachaha:

Who murdered the native americans? :ufdup:

You claim im sellin crack, but you be doin that. :russ: You wanna hear more about the cacs rap sheet?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites hate us so much because the truth rears it's head in almost every situation sending them scrambling back to the drawing board on how to get us to feel inferior to themselves. How are they going to explain to the world their crimes committed to blacks when if it wasn't for Blacks, they wouldn't have been in their position today at all. All of the major sciences can be attributed to colored folks.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are taught they are superior genetically, culturally, spiritually, morally, physically, bilogically and intellectually. When that thought process is brought into reality, they have a hard time adjusting.

At a more basic level they have to stay separated from other races using hatred, war and satanic principles because if they accept love, peace, justice and equality they will be wiped off the planet via the womb. They have to hate, for survival.

:whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Please absorb every video you can find from this man. He will arm you to the teeth mentally against your average bigot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We (or rather the stereotypes about us) make them feel better about themselves. They have literally no reason to hate us. We have countless reasons to hate them.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:childplease:

blacks killed 6 million jews? blacks deployed the atom bomb in hiroshima and nagasaki? blacks dropped napalm on vietnam and killed almost a million vietcong? blacks enslaved 20 million africans and threw those who didn't survive the voyage across seas overboard?

i love when cacs talk about the "violent" disposition of blacks, as if the history of mankind isn't filled with glaring examples of just how more violent their filthy race is.

Stop it.

I'm talking about blacks in this day and age being the most violent. What's with people always bringing up something that happened hundreds of years ago? I'm talking about now.

From my experience blacks(the urban ones) are more prone to violence than any other racial group I've hung out with. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

Growing up in the hood i observed and studied this chit.

Just look at how desperate kids are trying to get on wshh.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it.

I'm talking about blacks in this day and age being the most violent. What's with people always bringing up something that happened hundreds of years ago? I'm talking about now.

From my experience blacks(the urban ones) are more prone to violence than any other racial group I've hung out with. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

Growing up in the hood i observed and studied this chit.

Just look at how desperate kids are trying to get on wshh.

you go to poor urban areas and generally people are more prone to violence. This isn't a race issue. You can go to Britain and go to a poor white urban area and they are violent. You can go to France and they are violent in poor areas. Eastern Europe and there is violence in poor areas. Mexico, Thailand. Anywhere there is poverty, you will find violence. But you say blacks are more prone to violence.... :snoop: .. sadly, you aren't the only person that thinks like this. Congratulations on being conditioned.