What Is Arnold Schwarzenegger's Best Action Film?

What Is Arnold Schwarzenegger's Best Action Film?

• Conan the Barbarian

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Conan the Destroyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Terminator

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Commando

• Predator

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • The Running Man

• Total Recall

• Kindergarten Cop

• Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Last Action Hero

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • True Lies

• Eraser

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jingle All the Way

• Other

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thumbsup.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Homie thats waaaaay too old to think that we found life on Mars, didn't make it a national story, and only brought back one resident who just so happened to have three breasts :wow:
Breh, I was sheltered as a child.I grew up in the PJs and moms just thru VHS tapes at me for the most part. I believed in Santa Claus till like the 2nd grade. A muslim dude made fun of me and told me it wasnt no damn Santa.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, I was sheltered as a child.I grew up in the PJs and moms just thru VHS tapes at me for the most part. I believed in Santa Claus till like the 2nd grade. A muslim dude made fun of me and told me it wasnt no damn Santa.

Word. Although i believed in santa till 4th grade. Moms was going to tell me I'm sure but my fourth grade teacher told the entire class on some "i thought you already knew that" shyt and a lot of parents were pissed :russ: still remember the looks she got

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Word. Although i believed in santa till 4th grade. Moms was going to tell me I'm sure but my fourth grade teacher told the entire class on some "i thought you already knew that" shyt and a lot of parents were pissed :russ: still remember the looks she got
And u laughin at me believing in 3 tittys on Mars :what:

Thats more believable than some obese magic white man giving away free shyt :usure:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And u laughin at me believing in 3 tittys on Mars :what:

Thats more believable than some obese magic white man giving away free shyt :usure:

I was aware of the news when I was a kid breh. Believing in Santa was a choice by a certain age because it was all about the magic of christmas and the fun that time brings as a kid. but I was also bright enough to know it was exactly that, a choice. Even when the older kids would tell me he didn't exist when I was like 7 or 8, i believed what I believed.

But we find life on Mars and it aint in the news tho? Nah

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I was aware of the news when I was a kid breh. Believing in Santa was a choice by a certain age because it was all about the magic of christmas and the fun that time brings as a kid. but I was also bright enough to know it was exactly that, a choice. Even when the older kids would tell me he didn't exist when I was like 7 or 8, i believed what I believed.

But we find life on Mars and it aint in the news tho? Nah
The news scared me, I didn't watch that shyt as a kid :beli: Hell, I don't really watch the news now.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'd take Predator at #1. Just a great, great movie.

T2 and Total Recall tied for 2nd.

T2 was a dope action flick, but like breh said before Totall Recall had those levels.

Arnold's catalogue tho :ehh:

Edit: True lies also damn near a classic