What is/are the more obscure/unpopular video game systems you've ever owned?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
32X

I only had Knuckles Chaotix for it but that sh1t was :ohlawd:

Sidestory

I remember my mum accidentally trolling the life out of me. she got me Streets Of Rage 2. I was gassed :gladbron::noah::ohlawd:...damn near broke my neck running so fast to slam that sh1t in.....then it didn't work :dwillhuh:

She brought a german copy from cash converters :to::sadcam:...that was ether to a 7 yr old nicca

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
game_com.jpg

The games sucked though...Sonic Jam in particular :scust:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
SegaNomad.jpg

Got this as a gift. Was dope but if you made a wrong move the shyt would freeze. You had to treat this handheld with more care than a newborn baby. You had to sit perfectly still and even then Id be playing paranoid as fukk knowing that any movement i make could be the one that fukks it up:sadcam:

aint no way you would be playing on a car ride home with this shyt.:mjcry:

And if you cant play on the go, whats the point? When youre at home your gonna go on your actual Genesis not on the Nomad:stopitslime:

man this was GOAT though

i took nba live 98 with me EVERYWHERE.

loved that you could use the actual genesis cartridges instead of having to buy the mini joints like the other systems

i guess they were kind of rare cuz some dude flipped when i took it into gamestop one time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Vitual Boy and Sega Saturn...

That Saturn had some god body fighting games like Fighters Megamix and X-Men: COTA. I also had Virtual On and some sports games...:manny:

Man i used to play the virtual boy laying on my back with the joint like tethered to my face....i'm almost sure the shyt totally ruined my eyes.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Sega Saturn:stopitslime:

I had Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 , i was to playing games on the genesis and was prettt blown away that it played just like the arcade game