what is a good way to ask my girl to work out and get back to qualifying

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't be a hood nikka, say it in a nice way. You don't gotta work out with her but just be nice.

Dont be the reason her uppity ass probably liked me in the first place:stopitslime:

She used to be like.. omg ur so blunt, Iove it.

I should let her come home and just have videos of badd bytches playin in the tvs internet.

But I guess I'll be nice:upsetfavre:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Dont be the reason her uppity ass probably liked me in the first place:stopitslime:

She used to be like.. omg ur so blunt, Iove it.

I should let her come home and just have videos of badd bytches playin in the tvs internet.

But I guess I'll be nice:upsetfavre:

You're naturally rude, you from Detroit so I guess that might be it. Good luck.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What? I didn't force feed her:francis:

I Hate working out with women.
They don't push themselves hard and even may complain. Or they may use machines that NO real man should ever use, like that thigh one, lol....

Working out alone or with another man is motivating for me.

Shes not from my town, and she ASSumes all the women I know , I had a thing with previously (she can't prove it), so she refuses to be friendly.

Shes gonna have to take on this challenge alone.

She held you down when you quit your job but you can't hold her down in the gym :francis:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You don't have to work out with her, just take her to the gym when you go.

If I had a bf that worked out I'd go to the gym with him but I'm going to do my own thing not be up under his ass :camby:

Right? I'll go to the gym with my cousins but I fukking hate working out with people. Chances are she's not gonna wanna do the same shyt you're doing anyway.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Standards of being w the gawd?

She hasn't had time, I guess, she started a business and kept her job when I quit mine. She held shyt down for six months... but in that time she didn't work out once and didn't eat too healthy.

Now ive taken back over as bread maker.... shes at home.

I notice ...
The woman has NoT been working out!!!!!

Wtf?
Brehs out here thirsting to get this type of woman and you out here being petty. :why:

See now, when you lose out on a good thing, dont come to us... :sas1:

On a real tip, if you want her to start living a healthier lifestyle, buy her a membership to the gym and tell her it's a gift/reward for holding things down, and you want her to start going to the gym with you so you can both be the best versions of yourselves. Let her know she's appreciated.

And if you don't work out yourself, you ain't got grounds to make this thread. :ufdup:

As they say, the man is the example and leader in the household after all... :sas2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs out here thirsting to get this type of woman and you out here being petty. :why:

See now, when you lose out on a good thing, dont come to us... :sas1:

On a real tip, if you want her to start living a healthier lifestyle, buy her a membership to the gym and tell her it's a gift/reward for holding things down, and you want her to start going to the gym with you so you can both be the best versions of yourselves. Let her know she's appreciated.

And if you don't work out yourself, you ain't got grounds to make this thread. :ufdup:

As they say, the man is the example and leader in the household after all... :sas2:
I am in shape... so she can follow that.

I've lost out on a few good women so I'd be ok.

But she knows shes appreciated... but it wasn't like she wasn't doing herself a favor too by holding shyt down. All women should be willing to hold it down and Still be
Submissive.
Our house and new car... I purchased all that when she wasn't holding anything down so
We're partners.

I have an obligation to not turn into a fat nikka.... or to not be a skrowny can't lift my own weight ass nikka....
So I figure she has an obligation to keep a flat stomach and
Keep her ass pokin
She has a fat ass... so w that you gotta make sure you stay on those leg lifts:whew:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
talk to her about her health and getting check ups. if its a legit problem, a good doctor will tell it like it is so you wont have to

if its not a legit problem youre probably being superficial

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
talk to her about her health and getting check ups. if its a legit problem, a good doctor will tell it like it is so you wont have to

if its not a legit problem youre probably being superficial
Im being 40 percent superficial.

Shes not really fat YET, so doctor didn't say shyt.
But I think her doctor is a homo, so I feel like she has a crush on my girl anyway. She acts like the are girlfriends....
Which would be cool

Except my girl is acting like shes not down for Any Trizzy.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Either work out with her, shut the fukk up, or move on and let her find a man who likes her as she is.
No ,
I think she'll do whats right.
And I've liked her how she is this entire time.

If I suddenly became an ugly fat nikka I wouldn't be upset if she left ...
Shes not even fat, so she doesn't even have a long way to go.

She can find a new man if she wanted, nikkas and cacs come at her every day.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
No ,
I think she'll do whats right.
And I've liked her how she is this entire time.

If I suddenly became an ugly fat nikka I wouldn't be upset if she left ...
Shes not even fat, so she doesn't even have a long way to go.

She can find a new man if she wanted, nikkas and cacs come at her every day.

If it's so simple and you're certain she'll "do the right thing", then why you creating threads asking for advice about it?:francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If it's so simple and you're certain she'll "do the right thing", then why you creating threads asking for advice about it?:francis:
Because,
Just in case she has a laps in judgement

You guys tend to get comfortable at times:francis: