What is a cartoon/anime/movie universe that you would like to see turned into an open world game?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
DBZ & Naruto really needs an Open World Game....Grand Theft Auto styled but in their own way.

imagine playing DBZ's storyline from Goku's, Piccolo's than Vegeta to Trunks and Gohans perspective in an GTA Like world?

Flying around, destructible buildings :wow:

in Naruto pretty much the same

traveling to other villages, walking through the forest and getting ambushed by other ninjas....

I have great ideas man, too bad I'm no game developer

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
latest

A combination of Red Dead Redemption and KotOR, with a smidgen of FFXIV.

Players would have Reputation and Bounties, and same with guilds. They'd be built up like regular leveling/grinding. The bigger/numbers of a guild will change the affinity of the town they're stationed in. Bounties and reps come with their own bonuses. Once a week (better yet twice a month) PVP is turned on and they hunt each other via Guild Raids on Towns/Strongholds. But players are always encouraged to hunt bounties/reps in one on one gunfights. You lose, say, 10 times in a row, your bounty/rep goes down cause you aint shyt. Meaning, the lower your points, the weaker you are.

Buildings would have the same HP as High End optional bosses (except the windows), and be destroyed during Bounty Hunt Wednesdays or whatever, but would regen (be rebuilt) over time. Guilds/travelling players would lose the perks of having said building be still standing. Imagine travelling to a small outpost way out in the boonies to do this quest for a rare item/skill, only to discover the building the queststarter was in got blew the fukk up and won't be rebuilt til the end of the week. Imagine the inn/item store for your guild got wrecked by a band of crooks from two towns over.

And of course.... if somebody of the opposing affinity catches you out in the wild, that's yo azz.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Naruto Shippuden
Cowboy Bebop
Attack On Titan
Inuyasha
Blue Gender
The Hunger Games
Godzilla (either the '80s or 2014)
Cloverfield
Samurai Champloo
The Boondocks
Afro Samurai

:smugdraper:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
One Piece.

An open world game where you could create your own crew, go around looking for Devil Fruits, accumulate a bounty, etc. would be :wow:
:wow: guess what... One piece is getting an open world game....

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Berserk can end up being the Japanese Witcher

With rape :francis:

It would be dope as fukk though my only complaint would how would the magic work because sometimes it’s cause and effect like lord of the rings and others it nikkas throwing spell.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Naruto Shippuden
Cowboy Bebop
Attack On Titan
Inuyasha
Blue Gender
The Hunger Games
Godzilla (either the '80s or 2014)
Cloverfield
Samurai Champloo
The Boondocks
Afro Samurai

:smugdraper:

1500-1600s japan inuyasha would be damn near perfect done right

Class options( monk, demon slayer,samurai, )

The mythos behind the different type of demons.

Joining nobunaga or his rivals to unify japan

Creeping on hoes with Miroku

Just make it the same scale as Skyrim, add more human bandit and merchant types.

Damn nikka why didn’t they make a ancient Japanese open world jrpg again?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For me DBZ or Cowboy Bebop. Even a Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto or Yuyu Hakusho game. I think a Naruto game would be fire jumping from tree to tree to travel could be cool.
:ehh:
I put about 15sec thought on this so it's not really what I want but I think it could be cool if executed.

The Simpson's universe except it's M rated because it's developed by rockstar.