What in gods name is this "Dragon Ball Z Kai" shyt

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ DBZ EVER having suspense.

And honestly, ignoring nolstalgia, majority of the JP/US DBZ music is trash. The US version might actually be worse since it would never shut the fukk up

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nah the majority of those fillers were trash.
LNQeIm8.png
@ 5 episodes of powering up
:laff: for real. I think it took a months worth of episodes for goku to sit in the air and charge to super Saiyan 3 :beli:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man, they even cut out a lot of the filler episodes, some were actually good if not most anyways

filler eps was like a break from all the fighting and worrying about the world blowing up. Gohan copping his first feel to goku and picclo learning how to drive was funny as fukk

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LMAO @ DBZ EVER having suspense.

And honestly, ignoring nolstalgia, majority of the JP/US DBZ music is trash. The US version might actually be worse since it would never shut the fukk up

:stopitslime: nikka please, go watch da start of Android Cell saga where Android 19 and 20 first hit the Island and see how they build that shyt up with suspense, Z fighters arrive at the Island and wait for the Androids, Yajarobi suddenly gets blasted out of the sky and the Androids disappear into the city and they only show parts of their bodies and them walking through the city like Jason Voorhes before they meet Yamcha and wreck him,you didn't know if the nikka was gonna make it, shyt played out like a cult 70's horror classic.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Gohan vs. Mercenary Tao was great.

and so was goku vs pikkon

Exactly brehs but you know according to these silly ass nikkas filler just consisted of powering up :heh: most of these nikka never heard of the phrase "character development" e.g. Gohan surviving in the wilderness by himself, how Vegeta became a Saiyan and him training in zero G gravity, if that wasn't included these nikka would be like how did he just randomly become a Saiyan, filler also added some comedy to the series and needed breaks so you dont get burnt out. This kai shyt is just straight up butchery, thought i'd seen trash after watching GT, but this shyt is something far worse. DAFUQ did these nikkas to do Android 16's and 18's voice, shyt sounds terrible.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Naw Naruto fillers are the worse. shyt made me stop watching the show.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh once I heard they took out faulconer's score I threw that shyt in the bushes.

Agree breh, they've got some cheesy ass music in this Kai crap that clearly just doesn't go with Dragon Ball Z, they just removed the intensity and tension Faulconer's score brought to the series, the change of the score alone immediately puts it below GT.

nikkas didn't even use perfect's Cell's GOAT theme that matched and personified his personality in this Kai shyt :what: or imperfects Cell's GOAT theme that matched his intelligent and cunning prowess and put you on edge as you knew that bad shyt was about to go down as soon as you heard it, fukk this Kai shyt, it's straight up butchery.

Last edited: