What in gods name is this "Dragon Ball Z Kai" shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what:

So be Jazzy be looking and watching some Dragon Ball Z vids youtube and stumbles on a vid called Dragon Ball Z Kai
and the fukkery that I saw after,

DAFUQ did these nikkas due to Gohan and Frieza's voice, nikka sounds like a school teacher now
The music :what::snoop::gag:

The voices/dubs :why::snoop:

The lack of suspense :snoop:

The censorship :beli:

The editing :merchant:

The intro song :what::gag:

Everything about it
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

This shyt aint Dragon Ball Z brehs, it aint even trash like GT, it's an abomination. To think the younger generations are getting this watered down piece of crap. :rip: DBZ.

Monk

Rookie
Daps
Yeah man, they even cut out a lot of the filler episodes, some were actually good if not most anyways

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good...except Gohan's voice. That shyt made me feel for Piccolo...imagine spending 1 year listening to that ish. Should've brought back the chick who did his voice in the funimation dub.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
has the spirit bomb ever even killed anybody in the entire DBZ series for that matter? :what:
Dem movie villains was being deaded by the spirit balls, meanwhile the show villians like Frieza and Vegeta just ate them spirit balls up like it was nothing.... I think they were smart enough to not try that bull shyt with the great Perfect Cell.