What If Nintendo...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Stopped bullshyttin and really put out a powerhouse console again? The last one that had any umph was the fukkin Gamepube :beli:

Thoughts bruhs?

:ld:
thats fine but they dont really need to...thats why everytime a mario kart/mario/zelda/pokemon game drops it slaps the fukk out of everything that comes out around the same time....nikkas better thank the powers that be nintendo aint on a power trip... a super metriod 3 4k60 with ray tracing doing 10mil out the gate

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They could take the risk. The Switch is powerful enough to run any Mario/Zelda/Smash Bro kiddie graphic remake for the next 20 years :pachaha:

Itd be nice to have a Nintendo console that could run 3rd party titles at true next gen fidelity. Any Switch derivative they make is redundant at this point, might as well go all out one more time imo

interesting...best of both worlds situation...they might really clean up if that were the case

I honestly think Nintendo needs to do more on the 1st party side

They re imagined Zelda but all the other 1st party games have been damn near copy and paste for 3 consoles.

do something new with Kirby, Yoshi, Luigi, etc. create new IPs

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I would pay for a switch pro that gives you 4k/60 when docked.... i dont care about the portable graphics :yeshrug:
I've been saying that they should design a dock that actually adds power to the console and not just overclocking. That shyt should have it's own apu and ram supply to push better visuals while docked. I'd pay for that feature.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thats fine but they dont really need to...thats why everytime a mario kart/mario/zelda/pokemon game drops it slaps the fukk out of everything that comes out around the same time....nikkas better thank the powers that be nintendo aint on a power trip... a super metriod 3 4k60 with ray tracing doing 10mil out the gate

that's my point. I think they can do it but being cheap and resting on their laurels because they can milk the same titles over and over. no reason why they can't. no one is untouchable forever.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo could make the strongest console, handheld sextoy ever created by human hands and STILL wont get the 3rd parties the other platforms have. Some devs dont wanna bother with Nintendo of Japan's old tired BS.

Think about it, the Switch may very well be the first console to ever reach 100 million units WITHOUT a Call of Duty, GTA or Madden, that's makes no sense, even the Wii had those minus GTA.