What If Nintendo...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nintendo has the best business model out of all the consoles, why would they rock the boat :dahell:

didn't say that was wrong and it's obviously working.

just wondering would the deal would be if they started to cater, again, to a more hardcore crowd :ld:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The graphics are good enough for what they are doing

Their next console will likely have capabilities between PS4 and PS5... likely closer to PS4.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
didn't say that was wrong and it's obviously working.

just wondering would the deal would be if they started to cater, again, to a more hardcore crowd :ld:

Having a hardon for bleeding edge graphics doesn't make you a 'hardcore' gamer.

If you look close there is a good bit of Nintendo fans who are disgruntled with the technical efforts put in games.

The reception for the newest Pokemon titles is the best example.

People blame GameFreaks for that.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool with Nintendo being third in my house :yeshrug: they excel in their lane.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nintendo is making more money than ever by a long shot. Besides pleasing the fanboys what other purpose would some ultra powerful console serve.

This portable idea is the best idea they could have come with. As long as the power doesn't negatively affect battery life, im with it. Otherwise, yall can keep the supercomputers at the house.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nintendo is making more money than ever by a long shot. Besides pleasing the fanboys what other purpose would some ultra powerful console serve.

This portable idea is the best idea they could have come with. As long as the power doesn't negatively affect battery life, im with it. Otherwise, yall can keep the supercomputers at the house.

i got 2 switches and that Wii U trash at the crib. I get it.

Why not go after the Sony/Larry lane when you already got one demographic that you absolutely own.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you ever were CEO of a business you'd be filing for chapter 13 right about now.

stop being dramatic nikka.

no one said to "lets take all our profit and go after the Xbox/Playstation demo" :stopitslime:

When you get comfortable on your laurels that how you get got as a business.

If Nintendo wasn't so arrogant and trying to deebo nikkaz back in the mid 90s, they'd still be running shyt.

You can do both.