What if Jey is right?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can go a lot of ways, but as far as Jey coming off as a dikk...

Well, he was literally beaten/jumped into the Bloodline. Twice. He was forced into it because his older brother stuck his nose in business and ended up being compromised to a point where Jey either said "I Quit" and fell in line or let his brother get choked to the Shadow Realm.

And then when he starts to embrace the role of enforcer -- during which, he actually starts moving up the card a bit -- he finds himself in the middle of Jimmy and Roman, and all that comes of it is the Usos getting back together and continuing on as if nothing happened. He loses his momentum.

Jimmy didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. Sami didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. Solo didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. And yeah, a good part of this is because they took the easy road, but Jey falling in line was literally due to the actions of others that put him into a no-win situation.

Despite this, and despite the multiple times Jey had to do the heavy lifting for Jimmy when they first got back together, and the multiple times Jey saved Roman's ass -- and his title reign -- he still gets talked down to like he's some unstable creature that's always making life harder for the Bloodline, which is an idea that he honestly wanted no part of and it was forced on him. And now his role as enforcer has been given to his younger brother, and he's considered a charity case for a member of the Bloodline that literally bypassed the NUMBER ONE REQUIREMENT for membership.

If I was Jey, I'd honestly be plotting on all of them. He'd have to get ALL of them.

Breh... :salute:

I'm feeling like it's gonna be a thread of events that takes the Bloodline apart, especially now that they've added this other dynamic of Jey getting downplayed by Roman. It'll start with Sami being ousted, which leads to Sami and KO teaming up and taking out the Usos for the tag titles. Just like Sami took the blame for War Games, it's Jey that gets blamed for the Usos losing the tag belts. By then, he's already been replaced by Solo as the 'Right Hand Man'. And how wild would it be if it gets to the point that even his twin brother doesn't have his back anymore, the one Jey defended, the one who accused Jey of being Roman's bytch... now he's following Roman. So then, out goes Jey. I can't call the rest of what happens but that's two dope ass potential directions this goes in. And seeing as how Heyman is Heyman, it wouldn't be surprising that he is likely playing a part in putting this story together.

Not saying this is definitely what's gonna happen, but there's definitely more than one thing going on with this story and it's gonna play out great. This is that kinda long-term shyt Vince/Prichard/Patterson/George Scott used to do with the Hogan/Andre, Hogan/Savage Mania feuds where it's several little building blocks that get added on for months before it all comes to a head.

Wonder if the real endgame to all this is Roman/Rock? :ohhh:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

I'm feeling like it's gonna be a thread of events that takes the Bloodline apart, especially now that they've added this other dynamic of Jey getting downplayed by Roman. It'll start with Sami being ousted, which leads to Sami and KO teaming up and taking out the Usos for the tag titles. Just like Sami took the blame for War Games, it's Jey that gets blamed for the Usos losing the tag belts. By then, he's already been replaced by Solo as the 'Right Hand Man'. And how wild would it be if it gets to the point that even his twin brother doesn't have his back anymore, the one Jey defended, the one who accused Jey of being Roman's bytch... now he's following Roman. So then, out goes Jey. I can't call the rest of what happens but that's two dope ass potential directions this goes in. And seeing as how Heyman is Heyman, it wouldn't be surprising that he is likely playing a part in putting this story together.

Not saying this is definitely what's gonna happen, but there's definitely more than one thing going on with this story and it's gonna play out great. This is that kinda long-term shyt Vince/Prichard/Patterson/George Scott used to do with the Hogan/Andre, Hogan/Savage Mania feuds where it's several little building blocks that get added on for months before it all comes to a head.

if we get main event jey/rock vs roman/jimmy :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Owens has been impressive...he deserves something big..I'll say that but I'm not sure how much of a green light Cody Rhodes has with Cripple H in charge..he might matter by Jan 2023.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking now, I wanna see a Sting/Horsemen circa 1990 happen

Sting joined the Horsemen, then he won a tournament to make him #1 contender for the World Title.
Only problem was, thats the ONE thing you didn't do as a horsemen, you didn't challenge Ric Flair for the world title. and that lead to him being

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Sting joined the Horsemen, then he won a tournament to make him #1 contender for the World Title.
Only problem was, thats the ONE thing you didn't do as a horsemen, you didn't challenge Ric Flair for the world title. and that lead to him being

I’d say Cody and Sami are the two favorites for the rumble unless the rock appears

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I’d say Cody and Sami are the two favorites for the rumble unless the rock appears
it could happen prior to the rumble. Have the GM put together a six pack challenge on smakdown or raw that includes 3 from raw and 3 from smakdown, with the winner getting a shot at the rumble or the next smackdown, sami wins and gets confronted

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I dig this idea. I started watching WCW around the time Sting got booted from 4HM, and I was mad intrigued from there

I feel we gotta circle back to Reigns-Zayn, with a proper title match this time, unless what they had previously on SD when Sami was just an annoying heel. And with Roman actually being high on Sami, along with recent crowd reactions, and the long term storytelling involved…could really be a dope ass moment, regardless of where or not Sami gets one of the belts :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Most of this I didn't call correctly... but it's still playing out with all these little different things that are all adding up. Roman's been snubbing Jey since months ago, and of course we knew Sami was gonna get kicked out somehow. So now, we're wondering what comes next, what's Jey gonna do, what happens to Jimmy and Jey as tag champions, what's Solo's role, is Sami gonna face Roman... the storytelling in this is legit one of my favorites of all time.