What if Jey is right?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
1st, let me start by saying This Reigns/Bloodline storyline shows that the stuff that made wrestling its best can still be. long term storytelling can be done, this is going on 2 years now, if you have a true superstar and intriguing stars who know how to play their role(s).

Now onto the question. Most are expecting The bloodline to turn on Sami...BUT what if Jey is right? What if Sami can't be trusted? What if Sami is using this as a ploy to either win the championship for himself....OR help his best friend that, got screwed over by them, to win it?

What if Kevin Owens and Sami are in on this together? :ohhh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It'll end with them beating down Sami cause hes the weak link who accidentally cost them some matches
This makes the most sense

Sami’s smart but I think he’d really rather be a part of the shyt instead of imploding it from within for his own gain

The naive Sami having that inevitable moment where he realizes Roman isn’t joking about the shirt this time, when he turns to Solo and Jimmy and sees them stone faced. Jey with that predatory look in his eyes….

Best believe most of the crowd will cheer when Sami tries fighting back only to get polarized

And when Kevin finally arrives to help Sami…

And the promos harken back to when Reigns had his issues with Owens, man…

Owens’ get back is him and Sami getting them tag belts

I don’t wanna wait Too long for them to turn on Sami, but long enough :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This makes the most sense

Sami’s smart but I think he’d really rather be a part of the shyt instead of imploding it from within for his own gain

The naive Sami having that inevitable moment where he realizes Roman isn’t joking about the shirt this time, when he turns to Solo and Jimmy and sees them stone faced. Jey with that predatory look in his eyes….

Best believe most of the crowd will cheer when Sami tries fighting back only to get polarized

And when Kevin finally arrives to help Sami…

And the promos harken back to when Reigns had his issues with Owens, man…

Owens’ get back is him and Sami getting them tag belts

I don’t wanna wait Too long for them to turn on Sami, but long enough :wow:
War Games is when that moment is gonna happen..

Razor Raheem J.A.C.

Wildest in Da West!
Daps
Reppin
Inglewood,CA
They are going to all turn on Jey and Sami is going to take his place in the Bloodline. I don’t think Trips is gonna go with the obvious kick Sami out it would be too easy and that’s something Vince would do. Jey is the only one who dislikes Sami and once Roman has enough tension with Jey he will get kicked out.

This will lead to Jey USO getting another shot at a singles run on his own. This time in front of an audience cheering him on and making Jey a real star. I feel like Jimmy isn’t too interested in still wrestling he seems like he is only in it for Jey at this point. Maybe Jimmy can team with Solo to help him gain more experience. I just see that Jey twist as something that would really shock the fans

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
They are going to all turn on Jey and Sami is going to take his place in the Bloodline. I don’t think Trips is gonna go with the obvious kick Sami out it would be too easy and that’s something Vince would do. Jey is the only one who dislikes Sami and once Roman has enough tension with Jey he will get kicked out.

This will lead to Jey USO getting another shot at a singles run on his own. This time in front of an audience cheering him on and making Jey a real star. I feel like Jimmy isn’t too interested in still wrestling he seems like he is only in it for Jey at this point. Maybe Jimmy can team with Solo to help him gain more experience. I just see that Jey twist as something that would really shock the fans

Really really sucks we didn’t get that Jey vs Roman feud in front of a crowd :mjcry:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

Only problem is the audience is 1000% behind Sami, no one wants to boo him. And Jey has been coming off as such a dikk that even if they jumped him out the bloodline it’d be like “:ehh:he had it coming”

I think the obvious choice works here and if it’s done right Sami/KO chasing the tag belts is a main event feud

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Only problem is the audience is 1000% behind Sami, no one wants to boo him. And Jey has been coming off as such a dikk that even if they jumped him out the bloodline it’d be like “:ehh:he had it coming”

I think the obvious choice works here and if it’s done right Sami/KO chasing the tag belts is a main event feud

Can go a lot of ways, but as far as Jey coming off as a dikk...

Well, he was literally beaten/jumped into the Bloodline. Twice. He was forced into it because his older brother stuck his nose in business and ended up being compromised to a point where Jey either said "I Quit" and fell in line or let his brother get choked to the Shadow Realm.

And then when he starts to embrace the role of enforcer -- during which, he actually starts moving up the card a bit -- he finds himself in the middle of Jimmy and Roman, and all that comes of it is the Usos getting back together and continuing on as if nothing happened. He loses his momentum.

Jimmy didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. Sami didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. Solo didn't have to physically pay dues like Jey did. And yeah, a good part of this is because they took the easy road, but Jey falling in line was literally due to the actions of others that put him into a no-win situation.

Despite this, and despite the multiple times Jey had to do the heavy lifting for Jimmy when they first got back together, and the multiple times Jey saved Roman's ass -- and his title reign -- he still gets talked down to like he's some unstable creature that's always making life harder for the Bloodline, which is an idea that he honestly wanted no part of and it was forced on him. And now his role as enforcer has been given to his younger brother, and he's considered a charity case for a member of the Bloodline that literally bypassed the NUMBER ONE REQUIREMENT for membership.

If I was Jey, I'd honestly be plotting on all of them. He'd have to get ALL of them.