What if it's all bullshyt brehs?

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Once you accept that unless you go down the dark side of PEDs you're not gonna make it to that MuscleMania model standard and stop caring what others think of your physique is when you will truly find happiness with your physique. A couple years ago when I was 19/20 I got so damn depressed with my lack of progress considering the dedication i was putting in - I then smartened up and now I'm proud of what I've achieved naturally and I'm happy. Yes I'll never look like Shaun Stafford or Simeon Panda but I've accepted I ain't got what it takes to run the risk with potential sides and I'm COOL with that now. Took me a while and got to the point where I hated everything in life (shyt hit me hard) but now I'm just focused on improving myself as much as I can. Just hoping for that day to come when natural bodybuilding/physique grows in populairty and I might have a shot at makin it. For now tho I know my limits and have accepted it. Also used to get made envious of dudes on roids but now I'm like 'fair play, looks decent and has got more balls to take the risks than I have'.

Still wanna make it tho :mjcry:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Chris Jones is VERY adament about being natural and always preaches it - shyt all his t-shirts are anti-roids. I just can't imagine anyone having the auidacity to be that blatantly fake. He is always calling out fake 'nattys' too. I'm sure his dealer or someone woulda dished the dirt on him if he was using given his new found fame.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Once you accept that unless you go down the dark side of PEDs you're not gonna make it to that MuscleMania model standard and stop caring what others think of your physique is when you will truly find happiness with your physique. A couple years ago when I was 19/20 I got so damn depressed with my lack of progress considering the dedication i was putting in - I then smartened up and now I'm proud of what I've achieved naturally and I'm happy. Yes I'll never look like Shaun Stafford or Simeon Panda but I've accepted I ain't got what it takes to run the risk with potential sides and I'm COOL with that now. Took me a while and got to the point where I hated everything in life (shyt hit me hard) but now I'm just focused on improving myself as much as I can. Just hoping for that day to come when natural bodybuilding/physique grows in populairty and I might have a shot at makin it. For now tho I know my limits and have accepted it. Also used to get made envious of dudes on roids but now I'm like 'fair play, looks decent and has got more balls to take the risks than I have'.

Still wanna make it tho :mjcry:

The crazy part is you you look better than most people that lift.

We may never be happy :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The crazy part is you you look better than most people that lift.

We may never be happy :mjcry:

Yeah, I aint even trying to look like them magazine dudes

I aint even trying to get to @AJW level

I'm fine with the Men's Fitness cover model look. Because even if that aint considered impressive, its still better than 95% of dudes my age look

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah, I aint even trying to look like them magazine dudes

I aint even trying to get to @AJW level

I'm fine with the Men's Fitness cover model look. Because even if that aint considered impressive, its still better than 95% of dudes my age look

Reality hit me this morning :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I would say there is good nutrition advice out there. There are some sports where more muscle mass isn't important, so those peeps need to be eating right, like marathon runners.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My lil 14 1/2 inch arms aint shyt:mjcry:
I hate working arms, biceps specifically, so it shows. Least now my arms hug most medium shirts pretty snug. My lower body so out of proportion though that pants rarely look good on my legs
and ass. Upper body needs to get that work for the next few months. Gl on that cut.
I hated working arms too. Matter fact, high key I still kinda hate it. For a long time I was adamant about not doing accessory work. I would get a little stronger but my arms were going nowhere. One day I decided "fukk it.... lets do arms". Looking back, I was such a fukking idiot. I wasted so much time :mjcry: Since I started doing arms direct I prob put like an inch on my biceps over the last year or so. I could have been here YEARS ago, at a much lower weight :damn:

U live and u learn tho :mjcry: But yea if u lifting for looks u would be a fool not to do as much arm work as your joints can take. Dont get me wrong, u need a balanced physique yadda yadda but I dont think Ive ever seen anyone natty whose arms were too big.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chris Jones is on some shyt man he lookin ridiculous in his newest vids

I was just bouta say, I think he natural but iono that new video of him posing, got me thinking has he been lying all this time?:lupe:

But I do believe he is natural, he claims it all the time, calls others out and even has said he may take enhancements if he needs to one day,so Im going to say he is for now.