What if it's all bullshyt brehs?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are looking up to fitness models, youtube or magazine variety, they may very well be on some anavar or d-bol or some shyt. It is usually as simple as being on some shyt
that keeps them lean, while they work for the gains elsewhere. If you try to look like these people, you will kill yourself. Just try to be your best and feast off them gains.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I still want to believe :mjcry:

Plus a lot of these dudes are just not that fukking big. Few brehs here are on their level size/strength wise no problem... I want to believe the main difference is they just have their diets dialed in.

Not to mention avg Youtube fitness guy has been lifting for at least 5 but closer to 10 years. A lot of em aren't even that ripped (Mike Chang, Nick Wright)

Me no worry :manny:

:to:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still want to believe :mjcry:

Plus a lot of these dudes are just not that fukking big. Few brehs here are on their level size/strength wise no problem... I want to believe the main difference is they just have their diets dialed in.

Not to mention avg Youtube fitness guy has been lifting for at least 5 but closer to 10 years. A lot of em aren't even that ripped (Mike Chang, Nick Wright)

Me no worry :manny:

:to:
As I read it:Big, ripped, natural.
You can only be 2 of the three. If you have sufficient muscle mass and a low body fat, you look much larger than you are, simply because you don't have fat hiding your gains. People like Chang and Wright still look so much better than 99% of guys walking around that being ripped is a non-issue. Just stay focused and get that work, breh.
Bout to hit the gym later to do arms and back, as arms are my biggest weakness by far. Stay the course, breh.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:manny: I watch them for the entertainment and tips more than anything. I actually think I found a squat cue watching a Cory Gregory clip yesterday.

At my age and only lifting for three years, I'm happy with my direction.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you're right breh I should be happy with my progress

61038.8.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chris doesn't look grainy, he hs the build of a football player BUT football players tend to have higher BF% even then, youtube/IG makes cats look bigger than they are because you're not around them. For example Jeff Seid looks big online but everyone I've seen online that say they met him say he doesn't even look like he lifts.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
CJ is like 5' 7" too. Jonny Candito did a vid about height being BS in bodybuilding and powerlifting but fukk that. CJ, MO, and all those 3DMJ dudes are either manlet or borderline.

Plus CJ def has good mass and decent definition, but hes not RIPPED ripped. I would put him at like 10% BF.

As I read it:Big, ripped, natural.
You can only be 2 of the three. If you have sufficient muscle mass and a low body fat, you look much larger than you are, simply because you don't have fat hiding your gains. People like Chang and Wright still look so much better than 99% of guys walking around that being ripped is a non-issue. Just stay focused and get that work, breh.
Bout to hit the gym later to do arms and back, as arms are my biggest weakness by far. Stay the course, breh.
Im good with being somewhere in the middle of big and ripped. When u get too big u can't do too many looks clothes wise. And u start to look clownish.

Im happy in my journey. If I can keep my strength and cut this fat next year I will be wavy. I am loving my arms right now :ahh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CJ is like 5' 7" too. Jonny Candito did a vid about height being BS in bodybuilding and powerlifting but fukk that. CJ, MO, and all those 3DMJ dudes are either manlet or borderline.

Plus CJ def has good mass and decent definition, but hes not RIPPED ripped. I would put him at like 10% BF.

Im good with being somewhere in the middle of big and ripped. When u get too big u can't do too many looks clothes wise. And u start to look clownish.

Im happy in my journey. If I can keep my strength and cut this fat next year I will be wavy. I am loving my arms right now :ahh:
My lil 14 1/2 inch arms aint shyt:mjcry:
I hate working arms, biceps specifically, so it shows. Least now my arms hug most medium shirts pretty snug. My lower body so out of proportion though that pants rarely look good on my legs
and ass. Upper body needs to get that work for the next few months. Gl on that cut.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Only 10% based on his recent photos?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's all bullshyt, that's why there is trial and error. You keep fukking around with all of it and eventually you find something that works for you.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, most of it IS bullshyt

We been known that

Get on that new wave. Just focus on being a better you and dont try to emulate others unless you are willing to emulate everything.....pharmecuticals included