What if Billy Jack Haynes had killed Vince McMahon?

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nitro was doomed as soon as the AOL/Time Warner merger was signed. Wouldn't have mattered if they won the MNWs in ratings, or if they had been blowing the roof off with the booking. The new owners thought wrestling was down-market for what they wanted TNT to be. (It was around this time that they cancelled Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs, too. That was my favorite thing of life - sitting up watching scary movies after I was supposed to be in bed, and getting in trouble for sleeping in church the next morning. That show was also déclassé to the AOL/Time Warner execs, but a thing that Billionaire Ted had loved when he was the sole owner. )

Sad to say, but without Vince McMahon Jr., I think we'd be in the same position as the UK was in after ITV cancelled World of Sport.
WCW was doomed before the merger

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It wouldn’t have been Shane outright. Linda would own the company. Maybe she lets Shane have the book, but logically it would probably go to pat. He’d have been the most trusted to book well.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Vince brought Jerry Jarrett into his circle during the steroid trial because he thought he was going to jail and trusted Jarrett to run the company. So I would guess it would've been Jarrett, Bruce Prichard and Pat Patterson running the company.