What I don't care about in Next Gen Gaming

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
were you able to pre-order a PS5 Or XSX ?
Didn't even bother. By the time I got around to it, PS5 was already sold out. I'll wait a until February.
Ya'll are just saying this because you don't have a LG CX. Upgrade to OLED gang and you'll be talking different:troll:
:russ:You right.

I'm too scared about burn in to be honest I keep falling asleep with a static screen.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Didn't even bother. By the time I got around to it, PS5 was already sold out. I'll wait a until February.
:russ:You right.

I'm too scared about burn in to be honest I keep falling asleep with a static screen.
Might explain why you dont care about next-gen gaming :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm tired of the remake/remaster culture....not sure if that counts but it seems to not be slowing down

It's not going anywhere.

The industry is looking for ways to make more money with like risk and resources.

Remastering a game is a sure fire way.

People will lose their minds over the same game with better graphics and higher framerate.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not going anywhere.

The industry is looking for ways to make more money with like risk and resources.

Remastering a game is a sure fire way.

People will lose their minds over the same game with better graphics and higher framerate.

I’ll take a good remake of a game i loved if it’s clear they aren’t going to ever make a next installment in the series. Final fantasy tactics, vagrant story, bushido blade, bloody roar.

shyt, a full fledged twisted metal 2 remake would make me do a backflip

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m also going to say ray tracing ...

I just don’t see the big deal, if the reflections are real time and not static do I really care ?

keep that shyt for the pc enthusiast and use the power to pump Pixar graphics instead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m also going to say ray tracing ...

I just don’t see the big deal, if the reflections are real time and not static do I really care ?

keep that shyt for the pc enthusiast and use the power to pump Pixar graphics instead

Seems like it’d be good for something slow like a walking sim/story type game. For a game like spiderman or call of duty where you are constantly moving and shooting and fighting I don’t see the appeal. Especially fi the overall art direction is still ugly like watchdogs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’ll take a good remake of a game i loved if it’s clear they aren’t going to ever make a next installment in the series. Final fantasy tactics, vagrant story, bushido blade, bloody roar.

shyt, a full fledged twisted metal 2 remake would make me do a backflip

I wanna fully agree...but RE2:Remake was Amazing and RE3:Remake was pretty good.

And both have me wanting to play RE7 (which I missed) and RE8 coming out.

Bioware/EA should've just remade the trilogy to get some good will after the backlash..Andromeda was trash and suffered from not having the talent the first three had.

Daps
I really dont care for native 4k, I think the whole industry would benefit if they adopted 1440p as the standard and focus on framerates.

Native 4k usually comes at the expense of performance
dynamic 4k + checkerboard rendering upscaling dlss whatever the fukk they use should is close enough to 4k
would prefer that at 60fps
I hope more Sony first party games do 1440p/dynamic 4k 60fps performance and 4k/30 modes
Hopefully more have performance mode WITH ray tracing