What I don't care about in Next Gen Gaming

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I've been reading through alot of threads and there's so much shyt that I don't care about and alot of sweeping under the rug what I consider important. Games

I don't care about Ray Tracing. If a game looks and plays good I couldn't give two hoots in how it's lit.

1440p. Having owned a 4k TV for almost 3 years now, 1080p scales up perfectly fine. Now 900p is a different story.
1440p scales up better and most games this gen will have dynamic resolution and checkerboarding.

BC. Although it is a nice feature to have its not a game changer. Playing old games with a better framerate is a feature I appreciate though.

What do you care and not about next gen?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I care mostly about the games too
I’m waiting for a few more before purchasing
I also care about the color I’m waiting to see how easy it is to take those white plates off and replace them with black

I don’t care about
Faster loading times at the moment
The fact that they’re new
The current games both systems have right now

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been reading through alot of threads and there's so much shyt that I don't care about and alot of sweeping under the rug what I consider important. Games

I don't care about Ray Tracing. If a game looks and plays good I couldn't give two hoots in how it's lit.

1440p. Having owned a 4k TV for almost 3 years now, 1080p scales up perfectly fine. Now 900p is a different story.
1440p scales up better and most games this gen will have dynamic resolution and checkerboarding.

BC. Although it is a nice feature to have its not a game changer. Playing old games with a better framerate is a feature I appreciate though.

Honestly then, why are you getting a new gen system?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Don’t worry bruh, no need to convince urself u don’t need all that.u will be able to grab one soon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Raytracing is a sham so far. I haven’t seen anything impressive from it as much as technies like to talk it up, neither on console or pc. It’s not even noticeable with games that are in motion.

Give me good load speeds, 60fps, good resolution.

I’m most interested in the ps5 controller technology. I like the haptic feedback and rumble features bringing a more immersive expereince. That’s honestly what I’m most excited to try out.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I really only care about the games. Anything that makes them better is great to me. I’m really excited for the load times and better graphics.

With the L I’ve already seen with Cyberpunk, I’m a little nervous for cross platform games.

I have absolutely zero interest in streaming apps and shyt like that too.