What home workouts have you found to be the most beneficial with losing weight?

Daps
I currently do walking but due to having 3 major foot surgeries in the past my feet are done before my body is done so it's not really effective in terms of losing weight. The gym is pretty far away from me so I'm looking for effective options I can do anytime.

I am a woman so I want to burn fat not really add muscle. I want to lose weight in my stomach arms and back.

Also please add healthy food options

Thanks in advanced:hug:
100squats and 50 push ups everyday

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
HIIT cardio and either ketogenic diet or Intermitent fasting to shed water weight and fat.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I currently do walking but due to having 3 major foot surgeries in the past my feet are done before my body is done so it's not really effective in terms of losing weight. The gym is pretty far away from me so I'm looking for effective options I can do anytime.

I am a woman so I want to burn fat not really add muscle. I want to lose weight in my stomach arms and back.

Also please add healthy food options

Thanks in advanced:hug:
Best way to lose weight is to decrease your caloric intake. You don't even have to exercise to do that.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
how many calories should a woman have that is 5'1?
It depends on how much you want to lose. I'm not going to throw a number out there. Like I could say, eat only 900 calories a day. It would work if you were disciplined to not eat more than 900 a day, no matter what. Or you could be less extreme, and cut your current daily caloric intake by 200 calories.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It depends on how much you want to lose. I'm not going to throw a number out there. Like I could say, eat only 900 calories a day. It would work if you were disciplined to not eat more than 900 a day, no matter what. Or you could be less extreme, and cut your current daily caloric intake by 200 calories.
900 is ridiculous breh. I'm still a grown ass woman lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whew: shyts might be 2 trill for em. Burpees will have you on that savage life.:youngsabo:
That needs to be the new coli challenge. How many burpees can you do. Even if you space out 100 burpees in sets of ten you can feel um.

If you get your burped game up to the point you can a get through 100. :wow: the game is yours.

No fat fukk ever did 100 burpees