What home workouts have you found to be the most beneficial with losing weight?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I currently do walking but due to having 3 major foot surgeries in the past my feet are done before my body is done so it's not really effective in terms of losing weight. The gym is pretty far away from me so I'm looking for effective options I can do anytime.

I am a woman so I want to burn fat not really add muscle. I want to lose weight in my stomach arms and back.

Also please add healthy food options

Thanks in advanced:hug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The absolutely BEST home workout, BAR NONE, is picking up that bag of potato chips and throwing it in the garbage. Do that for however many reps you desire. :smugfavre:

But to speed up your fat loss, you can also add an exercise routine as well:jawalrus:

Since all you want to do is burn fat, you can do that a million different ways. All you have to do is find a way to get your heart rate up and burn calories. It is tough to recommend stuff without knowing how bad your foot really is. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a heart rate monitor. You can then experiment with various forms of physical activity and figure out what you are physically able to do that will get your heart rate up above 140 or so.

This is a great and inexpensive monitor:
Google

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
All about the diet and Just find the right type of cardio that you enjoy simply Tho that might be too generalized.
yea that's very general

The absolutely BEST home workout, BAR NONE, is picking up that bag of potato chips and throwing it in the garbage. Do that for however many reps you desire. :smugfavre:

But to speed up your fat loss, you can also add an exercise routine as well:jawalrus:

Since all you want to do is burn fat, you can do that a million different ways. All you have to do is find a way to get your heart rate up and burn calories. It is tough to recommend stuff without knowing how bad your foot really is. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a heart rate monitor. You can then experiment with various forms of physical activity and figure out what you are physically able to do that will get your heart rate up above 140 or so.

This is a great and inexpensive monitor:
Google
I can get my heart rate up easy cause I'm out of shape.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
The best workout is one that will hold you interest. There are tons of programs for free on youtube. Check out hasfit and millionaire hoy. But you might want to hold off on millionaire if you are really out of shape. Keira Lashae has good videos if you like sexy/dance type stuff. Fitness Blender has high quality videos.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly it really depends on how bad you foot is, walking can help alot but you need to do it at least 5 times a week minimum. At if you have any way to count your steps make your its at least 7k steps a day with 10 being the over all goal. maybe you can look into getting some special shoe wear?

If you can do that and cut back your calories by even just 100 a day you'll see results in about a months time. Its a slow steady progression but it works.

out side of that squats and sit ups and planks will help out alot.

Daps
All about diet breh.

But I posted a calisthenics workout that will have you lose weight,gain muscle and look good :wow:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
diet will help cut the weight, the right exercises will tone your muscles properly. Cut out bread, meat, dairy and artificial sugars for 30 days. If you must have meat buy lamb. Drink hot teas throughout the day even when its hot. I prefer to buy my herbs raw and then just throw them in a pot, boil and strain. Get some raw honey and organic maple syrup as a sweetener for your teas. These are natural sugars that will help to ease cravings and will not contribute to unhealthy weight gain when eaten moderately. Try some healthy stir fry's. I fry brown or wild rice in coconut oil or olive oil and add peppers, garlic, spinach, onion etc..

leg raises,planks,six inch holds, knee raises/tucks are all exercises that you can do on the ground as well as hanging from a bar. These are for sculpting your core while you lean out through diet. Idk how intense you want your cardio to be if you do those core exercises back to back with little rest you will work up a nice sweat.

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Will a exercise bike cause any problems with your foot injuries? If not you can try that. I lost a bunch of weight mostly riding a exercise bike and changing my diet. My diet is mostly low carb and consist of mostly of lean meat (mostly chicken, turkey, beef, and fish (salmon, tuna, tilipa)) and vegetables. Every once in a while I eat pork that have very little fat. I also eat almonds, peanuts and some low carbs fruits like strawberries and black berries.