What headphones do you use?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah I been fukking with jabra since the elite active 65t's dropped and had every iteration since...best true wireless earbuds by far.

I just SMH & :russ: at the airpod sheep...just as the bad as the Beats by Dre lemmings used to be.
That’s how i discovered the jabra’s. searching high and low for a way to avoid AirPods trash as well as knock off chinese junk on amazon :russ:

I tried the powerbeats pro a couple years ago, but they didn’t fit my ears

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I been fukking with jabra since the elite active 65t's dropped and had every iteration since...best true wireless earbuds by far.

I just SMH & :russ: at the airpod sheep...just as the bad as the Beats by Dre lemmings used to be.
The AirPods Pro with the comply tips are better.

This is from someone that currently owns:
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Buds+
Jabra Elite 85t
Powerbeats Pro
Jaybird X4
AirPods Pro

The Sennheisers sound the best but are the least comfortable. The AirPods Pro are the best overall. They actually don't have the best sound but it's still very good, they have the best noise cancelation, and they are by far the most comfortable. They also have the best controls with the physical stem. Their only real weakness is the trash battery life.

The best thing about the Jabras are that they pair to 2 devices at once.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The AirPods Pro with the comply tips are better.

This is from someone that currently owns:
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Buds+
Jabra Elite 85t
Powerbeats Pro
Jaybird X4
AirPods Pro

The Sennheisers sound the best but are the least comfortable. The AirPods Pro are the best overall. They actually don't have the best sound but it's still very good, they have the best noise cancelation, and they are by far the most comfortable. They also have the best controls with the physical stem. Their only real weakness is the trash battery life.

The best thing about the Jabras are that they pair to 2 devices at once.
why do you possibly need that many earphones? :dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why do you possibly need that many earphones? :dwillhuh:
I don't. As time goes on I'll likely sell some of them on eBay like I usually do. I don't typically pay full price for any of them either. The Galaxy Buds Live cost me like $50 for example. I do use different headphones with different devices too. Some are for working out. The AirPods are mostly for my Apple devices.

morris

Superstar
Daps
True wireless is the only way to go...

I rock with the newest Jabra's

6432287_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000
Do they hurt after a while?

And have you ever fell asleep with them on?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
True wireless is the only way to go...

I rock with the newest Jabra's

6432287_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000
had these. The fit was trash sound was meh. Always felt like they were falling out. Bought third part ear tips. Same thing. returned to Jabra and bought airpod pros. Much better fit, ANC and sound imo

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
Beyerdynamic Aventho wireless. They had a big sale a few years ago and I'm still using them. My one big complaint is that switching songs using just the headset is hit and miss at times. But they've been worth it. I was in a sling for six weeks and broke them since I was using one hand to take them off. So durability might be a problem too. But I taped em up and I still use them at the gym.

Cloud

Pro
Daps
Reppin
\
Been keeping it simple with the AirPod Pros. I'm not much of an audiophile and they stay in my ears. Can't complain.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Been keeping it simple with the AirPod Pros. I'm not much of an audiophile and they stay in my ears. Can't complain.

yeah I’m the same for working out ann everything else when I’m not working out

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Can't find the exact model but they look similar to this.

They are taotronics wireless headphones. I've had them for like 3 years and they still work good. The piece that wraps around your ear broke but it still stays in place.

Used them when lifting weights, doing cardio and playing ball. Can wear them for hours on end.. like 6+ hours and they wouldn't hurt your ears.

And they cost like like $26. Why would I spend $200 on beats???

6296198_sd.jpg

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yesterday I forgot my headphones and it actually helped me. I’m the type to browse my library during rests because I tend to change tracks mid song, thinking of another song that I want to listen to while I hit this set, etc etc. that’s why I never fukked with playlists.

I ended up being more productive. Rests were minimal vs time flying while fukkin with my phone.

Won’t be using headphones from here on out.

:ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

if these had longer battery life id say they are the perfect single headphones to own. I bring up battery because it would be ideal to make it through a long flight or even workday without needing to stop and charge