What has a better benefit to harm ratio? Cannabis or red wine?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people are stupid as fukk with this weed agenda ... i havent seen anything like it before, its worse than the aids scare

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:childplease: you sold it but never hit that shyt once?

:childplease:

Ya..the only time I hit it is when I was mad at my mom so I closed my bedroom door and threw a whole ounce in a kitchen bowl and lit that shyt on fire...my bedroom was full of smoke for like a couple of minutes getting contact ..then I walked to my sisters house and cried the whole way thinking my mom didnt love me..I was pretty emotional and paranoid as fukk..so I spent the nite at my sisters..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ya..the only time I hit it is when I was mad at my mom so I closed my bedroom door and threw a whole ounce in a kitchen bowl and lit that shyt on fire...my bedroom was full of smoke for like a couple of minutes getting contact ..then I walked to my sisters house and cried the whole way thinking my mom didnt love me..I was pretty emotional and paranoid as fukk..so I spent the nite at my sisters..

:what:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

:damn:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

:stunnadahell:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I don't know..I've never smoked weed:lolbron:

I've sold weed, but never smoked..

:trollbron::trollbron::trollbron: