What has a better benefit to harm ratio? Cannabis or red wine?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've scene a lot of research on cannabis and I don't see it as explicitly harmful but I'm blindly choosing red wine here. What you think? :manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cannabis most certainly. Wine will hit your liver harder than the cannabis will your lungs. (or so i've read)

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Cannabis most certainly. Wine will hit your liver harder than the cannabis will your lungs. (or so i've read)

I thought red wine was good for your heart, though, due to its high antioxident quotient....

So I'd say red wine.

Plus, wine is basically "sanctioned" by the Bible....pretty sure the Bible don't mention trees....

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

I thought red wine was good for your heart, though, due to its high antioxident quotient....

So I'd say red wine.

Plus, wine is basically "sanctioned" by the Bible....pretty sure the Bible don't mention trees....

:stopitslime:

Breh all these reasons are terribly unconvincing. Anything alcoholic is much worse for you both in terms of physical health and mental effects than marijuana there's no comparison

Daps

It's argued that the translation for the herb burned in the censor, is cannabis. Levitical ritual law. But it's a taboo topic so scholarly backing of this theory is sparse.

But anyway. I say red wine. Simply because weed is unregulated. And a lot of growers overly modify the genetics or add "special" things just so they can say they have the best "loud".

As a result, you got people with dormant mental problems having those issues surfacing. Or you got people smoking way too much way too quickly and lose control of their thoughts. All of the above has a potential deeper plunge than red wine.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
It's argued that the translation for the herb burned in the censor was cannabis. Levitical ritual law. But it's a taboo topic so scholarly backing of this theory is sparse.

Interesting....

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

no. A moderate amount of red wine will hurt your body way more than a moderate amount of marijuana will. The harms don't even come close to comparing

I'm not saying anyone who drinks alcohol is better off getting high off cannabis instead, but I'm just saying in terms of the science it's pretty clear which is more problematic

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
$20 = 2 bottles of wine every day vs $20 = 2 blunts everyday...for 10 straight years

Yeah..red wine is more harmful

Where you live where it only takes 10 dollars of weed to fill a blunt :to:

Either y'all shyt is some alright or you gettin hooked the fukk up :wtb: