What Happens If(When?) MS Buys Take Two?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
because MS went to Take 2 FIRST and they told them the offer was too low :heh: I didn't make that up... Take 2 is the stronger looking company revenue be damned :deadrose:
Activision does $2 billion in revenue in a quarter. Take Two does maybe $3 billion in revenue in a single year. So what do you prefer to own?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think Microsoft will be in chill mode for a while. There's a whole company culture they have to fix with Activision/Blizzard, and games they have to get to developing. They're going to have a lot on their plate. On top of that purchasing another major holding company could run them afoul with the FTC. And rightfully so.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka just skip over monopoly and anti trust laws huh:mjlol:
Hey at least xbox stans arent delusional when you show Sony stans financial reports that show Activision is bigger than Take 2 and they respond with “nah I dont believe that, lets make a poll on the coli to see which is bigger” :dead: like thats what investors are looking at when dropping billions “well what does the coli think of this purchase before we do it :troll:

#Shambles

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The OG Rockstar devs left years ago.

Only Take Two game I'd really care about is NBA 2K and I've stopped playing that.