WHAT HAPPENED TO YESJULZ?

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
???

I was at the model volleyball tournament this weekend (which btw, is has gotten way worse the more popular it gets) where this YesJulz **** was DJing or something and I am calling formal fraud. This woman claims to be 25 years old. Yet on stage she repeatedly made reference to MTV Spring Break and not just in some general sense but specific events and people that made clear she was at least a teen back in the mid to late 90's when the event was at its peak. My guess is she's at least in her late 30's. The buzz cut makes it easier to mask the sprinkling of grey hairs in her head. I remembered this thread and the debate over whether her ass is photoshopped in her instapics and took brief video that I believe removes all doubt. Flabby and full of cellulite even with the mesh moo moo she never dared take off:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

Lol at her saying she has to put her hair in braids because she likes to jump around a lot and she doesn't want to look like a creep.

Isnt that counter productive?

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

Aside from that...So sad to see her tbh shes clearly mentally troubled, clearly hated being pretty and the attention it got and literally sabotaged herself
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

Try to tell me that a girl that goes from looking like this
tumblr_o29a2tkCFK1t0wisio1_540_zpsamngoowg.jpg

yesjulz-nardwuar-1024x684.jpg

Isnt having a mental disorder